1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sitemaps: Data is not available at this time.

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by Lucky Bastard, Nov 20, 2005.

I created a sitemap a week ago, all was going well with the reports (all seemed as per normal), now I notice under each category of the reports the following statement "Data is not available at this time. Please check back later for statistics about your site."

Has Sitemaps gone the way of Analytics and having problems? Or is this just an issue with my sitemaps - gone from having reports to "data is not available"? I suspect the later as no body else here seems to have reported on it yet. (unless I missed it) :)

Lucky Bastard, Nov 20, 2005 IP
  2. dj1471

dj1471 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm getting the same message for a few of my sites today, even though they all had data available yesterday.

I guess something is broken at Google again...

dj1471, Nov 20, 2005 IP
  3. chelsea

chelsea Peon

Best Answers:
    this has been going on for a few days now... hope it will be fixed soon.

chelsea, Nov 23, 2005 IP
  4. jnb

jnb Peon

Best Answers:
    Has this been going on for some three weeks (or more) now? I submitted sitemaps for a test site (http://www.qubiconline.co.uk) since when I have never seen anything other than the "data is not available" message.

I have also seen no evidence that google is indexing my site at all. It appears to have visited the home page but then indexed nothing and followed no links. Is there some trick (or even a general guide) to making links visible to google and getting sensible indexing because at the moment nothing it behaves as though all the links, meta tags and sitemaps are being ignored and the home page is being visited but not indexed and no links followed. Even a search on site:qubiconline.co.uk indicates that nothing has been indexed.

In the past I have created sites using various tools and they have sooner or later been indexed by google. I have created this site using Dreamweaver, does that have problems creating google visible links?

jnb, Dec 14, 2005 IP