1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sitemap improves Quality Score?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by muchacho79, Sep 23, 2008.

I've always been sceptical that simply adding things such as sitemaps could improve Quality Scores (most my sites already have them), however I tried a new website earlier this week and the Min Bid, when checking in Adwords Editor was surprisingly pretty high ... 0.20.

I added a Sitemap and linked it at the footer of the homepage and I come to check it today and it's now 0.03.

Quite surprising, and not sure if this is just a random change due to an 'average' CTR or, whether adding the Sitemap has improved the landing page to such a degree.

Your thoughts?

muchacho79, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  2. narsticle

narsticle Peon

Best Answers:
    yes a sitemap tends to increase QS. SEO tactics seem to greatly influence QS

narsticle, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  3. speedppc

speedppc Peon

Best Answers:
    Part of Google's quality guidelines include Navigability which sitemaps definitely improve.

speedppc, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  4. pawanpandey78

pawanpandey78 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Thanks for this, i was not aware of it, i will use it for my campaign ,Thanks to all

pawanpandey78, Sep 24, 2008 IP