1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sitemap Creation for a dynamic website

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by doc.zain, May 8, 2012.

How can I create a sitemap for a dynamic website?
    My website is related to mobiles. It will contain mobile prices, specs, articles, images, wallpapers, ringtones, themes, softwares and much more. So there will be 1000s of pages on my site. It is not possible for me to create a sitemap manually. XML Sitemap Generatoin site only offers 500 pages sitemap. I want to know if there is any tool, by which my sitemap remains up to date whenever I add an article or anything on the site, sitemap updates automatically???

Please note: Website is build in .net platform.

doc.zain, May 8, 2012 IP
  2. websitetools

websitetools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could just schedule a tool (e.g. A1 Sitemap Generator, but I am sure other tools support this all) to e.g. crawl, create sitemap and upload sitemap at sunday night.

websitetools, May 8, 2012 IP
  3. doc.zain

doc.zain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Will be waiting for anyother suggestion from other experts of this forum.

doc.zain, May 9, 2012 IP
  4. codersyard

codersyard Peon

Best Answers:
    I have created my own sitemap. I am storing information related to threads in an database. Every night I will have an cleanup task running, by then I would get information from database and create sitemap. I am also thinking of optimizing it by loading entire sitemap once when I deploy my webapplication(website) and the night job would load only those posts that were created on that day.

codersyard, May 25, 2012 IP
  5. Synastute

Synastute Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are number of online tools like sitemap generator that allow you to create sitemap for your website.

Synastute, May 25, 2012 IP