1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sitemap changes

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by jass4java, Nov 10, 2010.

Some online websites which creates sitemaps online for others asking how frequently i want to change my sitemap?

What does it mean ? shall i choose some option like daliy monthy or dynamic site maps are not recommended ? Or how it is?
    SEMrush

jass4java, Nov 10, 2010 IP
    SEMrush
  2. websitetools

websitetools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's how often you expect the given page content to change. Search engines that read XML sitemaps use this info as help in determining how often to crawl that page compared to other pages in your website.

websitetools, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  3. greenamigo

greenamigo Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends what you are working with . For instance if you have a CMS such as WordPress or Drupal there are ready-made plug-ins available that can help to generate your sitemap automatically

greenamigo, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  4. anujG

anujG Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I logged in to Google sitemaps for the first time in a long time this morning and they have changed it quite a bit!

More information on crawl statistics, top search queries, pagerank distribution, etc.

anujG, Nov 19, 2010 IP