1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Siteground Or Arvixe for WordPress?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Isa Al, Jan 29, 2014.

Hey

I have a WP website and I was using GoDaddy but it was slow and then moved to BlueHost and they are having a lot of downtimes and other bad support issues and caused a loss of my data so I am thinking of moving. I checked siteground,and arvixe and I think both are good for me but I need an opinion from people who tried them and know their pros and cons and if they are always fast and up

Thanks

Isa Al, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  2. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking to host a WordPress site then most hosting providers will be able to assist you. One big consideration is the control panel that the provider that you decide on is using. cPanel is one of the better control systems used for web hosting and it allows you to have a near seamless installation of WordPress. Good luck with your search for a new host.

JPC-Sabrina, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  3. Quality Assurance Staff

Quality Assurance Staff Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

If there is anything in particular you'd like to know about, please do not hesitate to contact us and we'll be more than happy to answer any inquiries you may have regarding any aspect or area of interest that you may have concerning our hosting accounts. Thank you for your time.

Feel free to contact us at QA[at]Arvixe.com or Quality.Assurance[at]Arvixe.com . Thank you again, and have a great day.

Quality Assurance Staff, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  4. razinrazi

razinrazi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am currently using arvixe.The hosting is good.But hostgator's is best for a wordpress sites.

razinrazi, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  5. Quality Assurance Staff

Quality Assurance Staff Peon

Best Answers:
    If you currently use the Linux control panel software, cPanel, you may qualify for a free cPanel to cPanel transfer as well. The instant installation software, Softaculous, is also available. It's basically a one click installation of all the popular CMS (among others) software, including but not limited to WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal.

Like previously stated, if you have any questions, feel free to let us know and we'll gladly answer and and assist you with whatever inquiries you have. Take care and good luck with whichever choice you do decide to go with.

Quality Assurance Staff, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  6. q7m

q7m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm using Arvixe for more than a year and I had no problems at all. It is a reliable host.
    The same I can say about JaguarPC, HostWinds and HawkHost. The only problem on HostWinds is that it doesn't offer AwStats (it only have Webalizer, that is not as good as Awstats).
    About SiteGround I can't give you any advice, because I haven't used it.
    Good luck!

q7m, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  7. Andy01

Andy01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Webhost.uk.net have launched separate WordPress Hosting plan specially for WordPress based site. WordPress is majorly used for blogging as it is easy and user friendly to use.

Andy01, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  8. nerdipod

nerdipod Member

Best Answers:
    Specializing in the specific field will welcome/attact that particular groups of customer. this make you think company knows how to do their job qualified. I think specialization is good, from the clients standpoint: this means provider knows how to make everything working, and has stable qualified stuff, but I have doubt that shared hosting only could be considered as specialization at all.

nerdipod, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  9. imuncutno1

imuncutno1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    imuncutno1, Feb 10, 2014 IP