1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Site with earnings, hosting, forum etc...

Discussion in 'Sites' started by GotOwned, Jul 20, 2013.

I want a good domain that is easy to manage, and doesn't need much work.
    I have been thinking in hosting companies, forums. You may suggest yourself too.

Paying good if the site deserves it. I don't want any risky business, I want something that for fact will return my money even if its slow.

Thanks,
    Best Regards

GotOwned, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  2. J.H.

J.H. Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    will you consider this? thank you.

Selling the PTC website. inboxbucks.info
    Reason for selling is the owner have no time to manage it.

The design is unique and eye catchy. we have spent some $$ for banners and designing but have no time to finish the SEO task, new owner just need to promote the site by using some basic SEO technics.

New owner will get the full ownership of the site which include domain name (free as long as hosted in the same host company), webhost renewable every 6 month. Will provide more detail about the host pack. All site documents and files, SDR3 script (support from PTCFactory) and image files…

It is running Aurora SDR3 script and hosted in a reliable PTC site hosting company.

Revenue info:

People purchase advertising (web ads or email ads) and you earn money, People click on the ads in your site or read their emails and earn money, you get some percentage of the sales.

site was launched recently, has already some traffic but no revenue yet as it’s new. Site support many payment method such as PayPal Payza and etc. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to own their own business with a low start up and low overhead. since it's online so owner can run it from anywhere.

J.H., Aug 2, 2013 IP
  3. myprofit

myprofit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i want to sell my domain whatisnanosimdotcom
    main keyword : what is nano sim
    first page in google..

myprofit, Aug 2, 2013 IP