1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site was replaced by other in Google Search results

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by zipo, May 22, 2015.

Considering web site _exambraindumps.com. Searching by keyword exambraindumps in google.
    www.google.com.ua/search?q=exambraindumps&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=G3NfVY2AKsmysQHKy4HYBw

At first place web site _rckp.krosno.pl appears instead of _exambraindumps.com .

Why site was replaced by _rckp.krosno.pl шт Google Search results and what can be done in this situation?

Clicking on any URL in search results will redirect user to _itexambox.com web site
    Headers:
    HTTP/1.1 302 Found
    Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 1802 GMT
    Content-Type: text/html
    Content-Length: 20
    Connection: keep-alive
    Vary: Accept-Encoding
    Content-Encoding: gzip
    Server: Apache/2

When I open web page in separate browser tab, for example rckp.krosno.pl/artkino.php?page=/70-483.html
    Following happens:
    1. _rckp.krosno.pl makes request from IP 85.128.142.46 to web server _exambraindumps.com and gets the content
    2. Changes URL. For example from /search.html to _rckp.krosno.pl/artkino.php?page=/search.html
    3. Adds Добавляет в заголовки скрипт <script type="text/javascript" src="sale2buy.org/Guang/iframebox.js"></script>
    It's content: document.writeln("<iframe src="sale2buy.org/Guang/box.htm" width="100%" height="1500px" frameborder="0" scrolling="no">")
    As a result page looks like web site _itexambox.com

In Google Web Master Tools did not get any message. Checked files on server and all seems to be ok.
    Why it happens? And what can I do?

zipo, May 22, 2015 IP
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Somebody is mirroring your site and their domain is now showing up when you search for your domain? What idiot would do that to you? Dont wait for Google to contact you. Instead, you initiate contact and let them know the situation. Man, some people are total wack jobs. Really!

Karen May Jones, May 22, 2015 IP
  3. zipo

zipo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes it just proxies the content from _exambraindumps.com. But it also might be that _rckp.krosno.pl website was hacked and some code injected that do the trick.
    The question is how can I contact Google?
    I tried to send message through "Send feedback" link at the bottom of each search result page. I sent it at Monday and no reply and any result.
    At Google Web Masters Tool I can not send reconsideration request as there is no manual actions taken.
    The other thing - how it happen? I'm wondering why Google placed this site at first place and replaced the actual website in all other results. Even somebody is mirroring website it should not replace it in search result. It should be so easy they also did something to discredit _exambraindumps.com

zipo, May 22, 2015 IP
  4. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well I did see on "Whiteboard" that google doesnt return results for two of the same - at the same time... or something like that. So, you emailed them four days ago. They may still be looking into it. I hope you gave them all the details of what is going on, to the best of your knowledge. It sounds serious for you.

Karen May Jones, May 22, 2015 IP