1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling UNIQUE CONTENT ! SIMILAR TO WORLDSTARHIPHOP ! GREAT OPPORTUNITY !

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Blahzay, Jun 8, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?
    I dont have the time to actively update the website anymore. I get so many website submissions and cant possibly fulfill them all. My goal was to charge a fee to add their video to our website. Worldstar charges any where from $800 to $3000 per submission. ilsvideo.com charges $100 per submission. So its all on how active you can get the website.

How is it monetized?
    Not sure what this means but all i use right now is Infolinks. We just made $2.17 yesterday. The website is getting about 750+ uniques per day. I had Adsense running but they stopped running ads and when never gave us a reason why.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes. We have a IG account with over 4800 LEGIT followers. All of who are active and submit videos to us all the time. Our Twitter account has over 1950+ LEGIT followers. Our FB page has 487 followers. Our Youtube Channels has over 100 followers and ALL of our videos are watermarked with our URL. We will show you how we get all of our content and how we watermark our videos.

How much time does this site take to run?
    It can be any where from 10 mins to a couple hours. Truly depends on how involved you are with the submission process.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Just dedicating time to the growth of the website. Its fairly new but has soooo much potential. Right now I have to focus on my family although this is the type of website I have been wanting to start for years. There is too much undiscovered talent out there not to get recognized.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    Blahzay, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  2. Stefan Hristov

Stefan Hristov Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what is your traffic monthly and does it make some revenue (have you tried to monetize?)

Stefan Hristov, Jun 14, 2015 IP
  3. Blahzay

Blahzay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Gets about 700 uniques per day and I haven't tried to monetize anything on the website.

Blahzay, Jun 14, 2015 IP
  4. Blahzay

Blahzay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Auction closing soon

Blahzay, Jun 24, 2015 IP