1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site suspended from adsense. Account is active

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by chinna444, Sep 22, 2015.

Hi Friends,

I was using adsense for my forum website from past 4 years. I got several messages from adsense to delete the adult content posted by users. We failed to maintain the website clean(no proper moderation). Finally my website was suspended.

We submitted an appeal but still adsense is able to provide a violation URL.

My forum has posts in millions and mysql database is aroung 5 to 6 GB. How to find out adult pictures or URL's that are posted in forums?

Please let me know the best way to keep the site clean. Are there any tools available? or any professional services available? please let me know.

chinna444, Sep 22, 2015 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You have no choice but to manually find them (or pay someone) and remove them if you want to keep to the adsense account.

Given that you were given several warnings that you failed to heed, then Google's patience is wearing thin, so maybe better to forget about adsense.

Agent000, Sep 22, 2015 IP
  3. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    time to get some moderators

pmf123, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  4. fir3143

fir3143 Banned

Best Answers:
    Why don't you hire more moderators?

fir3143, Sep 25, 2015 IP