1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site stretches on mobile

Discussion in 'CSS' started by mwal9926, Jun 27, 2014.

My WordPress website works on desktop but on mobile it stretches. I can't seem to find the line of code to change the dimensions. My website is http://comic-bn.com any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

mwal9926, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  2. ladymacbeth9

ladymacbeth9 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not quite sure what you mean--stretches as in.. stretches out and the images look blurry and oversized? If that's the case, it may be a viewport error since that's how they show up.
    <meta name="viewport" content="initial-scale = 1.0, maximum-scale = 1.0, user-scalable = no, width = device-width">

If an error is thrown from a bad viewport syntax, initial-scale usually gets ignored and the whole page shows up odd and has big text and etc. Check the head section of your theme to find that code.

ladymacbeth9, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  3. mwal9926

mwal9926 Peon

Best Answers:
    No, the page stretches off the screen.

mwal9926, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  4. COBOLdinosaur

COBOLdinosaur Active Member

Best Answers:
    That page triggers an Alert from my Kaspersky AV because it contains:
    Trojan.JS.Iframe.aeq

COBOLdinosaur, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  5. COBOLdinosaur

Best Answers:
    The link in the question leads to a page that contains the spyware virus Trojan.JS.Iframe.aeq

Going to the page is dangerous unless you have AV that will disable it.

COBOLdinosaur, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  6. mwal9926

mwal9926 Peon

Best Answers:
    You get that going to my website? If so, that is very strange...I don't get that message when entering it. I don't know why that would pop up, there isn't but 20+ posts on it. I'm confused as to why you get that message, I'm sorry.

I also checked Security Issues in Google Webmasters, there is no warnings or anything showing.

mwal9926, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  7. COBOLdinosaur

Best Answers:
    Kaspersky not only detect the virus but isolated it. The reports on that particular piece of malicious code indicate that it is spyware that steals private information. It is difficult to detect; and difficult to remove. You are not going to find it with something as lightweight as Google security. It takes serious artillery so if you do a search on Trojan.JS.Iframe.aeq you will find all kinds of information a about it, and removal tools.

Kaspersly rarely generates false positives, and when it indicates a specific piece of malware, I have never known it to be wrong. Yoy probably picked it up by browsering infected sites and not having active scanning from quality AV software. If you are going to be doing web sites you have to keep the computer you work with at high security levels because if you infect your web site then you expose everyone of your visitors to malicious code.

COBOLdinosaur, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  8. mwal9926

mwal9926 Peon

Best Answers:
    I run AVG and Malware-Bytes on my laptop, I've never had this problem before.

mwal9926, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  9. Mazakustrum

Mazakustrum Peon

Best Answers:
    Install the plugin wordfence on it and then run a full website scan to determine if it is actually in fact infected.

Mazakustrum, Jul 26, 2014 IP