1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site ranking based off of hosted platform?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by joe jenkins, Sep 16, 2015.

Hi there,

I've a competitor in my field that has a number one ranking on google for her particular field. Upon examining her site specifics, it has very little domain authority (around 19 with page authority around 29) and less than 20 backlinks or so.

The number two and three ranked entries within this field all have both higher domain authorities, page authorities, and countless more backlinks; as well as pertinent content.

One thing I've noticed about her site as opposed to the other two, however, is that her site is hosted on a web platform called dripbook. Dripbook has a domain authority of 59 and a page authority of 66; and hundreds of backlinks.

My question is, is google artificially ranking this girl's site by attaching proxy-weight to it based off of the high ranking that it's hosted platform has?

joe jenkins, Sep 16, 2015 IP
  2. JosephCrooks

JosephCrooks Peon

Best Answers:
    It has nothing to do with the hosting. He may have more value other than your backlink. Try to wait and let me know takes many months google decides everything. Don't worry soon you will progress, just make everything in order and to beat your competitor

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
    JosephCrooks, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  3. bijutoha

bijutoha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Iv'e seen there are thousands of backlinks ! More then 5 years she leads it. Refering Domains are more then 2 thousands. I think you know what I mean! Just wait, Do something very special like her, Then get result...

bijutoha, Apr 19, 2016 IP