1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback Site policy on advertising

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Telegram Sam, Feb 6, 2016.

If I log in as normal from my desktop I am confronted with warnings (unspecified) about ad blockers - repeatedly. If I log in from my mobile, which does not have this protection, the first thing I see is what appears to be a pop-up invitation for an online dating club. Followed by other quite intrusive adverts [Lifestreet Media]. This makes me query just what the true purpose of this web site is.

Against this background I am very reluctant to disable my protection. I would like to have some statement and explanation from the site sponsors over just what the policy is.

Telegram Sam, Feb 6, 2016 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    My response is not in answer to your post above since it is not my place to respond.

One of the perks of premium membership is ad removal. If that is of importance to you, I would highly recommend it. Adblockers can cause problems with the performance of some sites.

Smyrl, Feb 6, 2016 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There are no pop up ads on this site. If you are getting pop up ads, you might want to check your computer for adware being installed.

digitalpoint, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If I am not mistaken Lifestreet Media is an app advertising / publishing company. This forum doesn't have an app (I believe). So whatever popups / advertising you get from Lifestreet Media comes from the apps on your cell phone.

qwikad.com, Feb 8, 2016 IP