1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site only ranking for two keywords strange rankings

Discussion in 'SEO' started by marketingguru101, Mar 31, 2017.

I have a website scriptinstallationservice1dotblogspotdotcom remove dot with .

i have build links with anchor script installation, script installation service, script install and wordpress installation service problem is that after building links for 1 month it is only coming on two keywords one is script installation service on page 5 of google and other wordpress installation service which is on 230 plus ranking other keywords have yet to grab rankings however my second links which are 24 that i built are yet to be shown in google webmasters tools and i am waiting for next serp and google wt update.

Can anybody help me out should i use diverse links.

marketingguru101, Mar 31, 2017 IP
  2. zibolin

zibolin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes - you should get some more trust links. And remember - do not use only exact match anchors like script install and script installation service.

zibolin, Mar 31, 2017 IP
  3. metricbuzz

metricbuzz Member

Best Answers:
    The competition for both the keywords are low
    script installation service, wordpress installation service

But the keyword Wordpress installation service has around 100-1k Visitors/mo and its suggested bid price is around 4$. You need to work more on the targeted page to get that ranked. Start with competitor link building.

Analyze the top 10 competitors -> Get their backlinks -> Try to acquire links in them

Script installation service has search only 10-100, So why it ranked in 5th position within a month.

metricbuzz, Apr 12, 2017 IP
  4. marketingguru101

marketingguru101 Active Member

Best Answers:

thanks for your reply it had only one serp update and the result is this i have build small number of links already 7 for each or more for script installation service but 3 for wordpress keyword so i am waiting for next serp update which is not yet happened also links in google webmasters tools havent yet updated its been 22 days already but google is taking too long or my site has some problem or stuck at serp.

marketingguru101, Apr 12, 2017 IP
  5. metricbuzz

metricbuzz Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, Do the below things to push up the rankings a little.
    1. Add relevant blogs related to wordpress topic
    2. Inter link with the right long tail phrases
    3. Give importance to the targeted page by proper internal link building
    4. Add little more backlinks to each page
    5. Also to the targeted pages, add at least 3-5 quality links/day for 30 days and wait to see the rankings boost.

metricbuzz, Apr 12, 2017 IP
  6. marketingguru101

marketingguru101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok thanks for your suggestions do you know how long it takes for google to update serp.

marketingguru101, Apr 12, 2017 IP
  7. ReviewFlux

ReviewFlux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google updates the SERPS in webmaster console roughly 2-3 days behind - if you are receiving traffic it is updated about once per 24hrs, if your site has very little activity it can be updated maybe once every 48hrs.

It's not done at a regular time each day either.

ReviewFlux, Apr 15, 2017 IP