1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site indexing gone after long time

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by gagansinghal, Mar 4, 2011.

Hi All,

I have 2 article directories with 6 month old and having 1 Lac or more article posted and everything was fine. But some days ago site indexing gone even index page too so please help me about this problem what I do for indexing these directories.

http://www.gimmecandy.com
    http://popmundodeals.com

Thanks,
    Gagan

gagansinghal, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  2. sandraseeves

sandraseeves Peon

Best Answers:
    You mean that Google or other search engines stopped indexing or crawling your site. If yes, then maybe you stopped updating your site. Your site will more often get crawled by spiders whenever there is new content, as long as it is already submitted to search engines.

sandraseeves, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  3. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    This could have happened for a number of reasons. Anyway keep on updating your site and make sure that there are a number of high PR backlinks coming back to your site.

unknownpray, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  4. against

against Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm check in GWT if it says something about it.
    I had a site that got banned, and in GWT it displayed some message for a while - saying site was banned, because of low quality bla bla.

Also check with the Crawler access section in GWT to see if google can properly access your site.

against, Aug 23, 2011 IP