1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site indexed (28/32url) 15 articles and no entry from organic research

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by SimonJoachim, Sep 19, 2016.

Good evening to you all,
    I launched my website some time ago now ( in June ) but I launched on WordPress com instead of WordPress org... So I lost some time because of it. For the past three weeks I published regularly on it and it's running pretty well despite a few bugs to fix and improve things like loading time etc... But my real problem is that I don't receive any entries related to SEO and more precisely from my keyword and my on-page optimization. For each article that I wrote, I made a minimum of 300words and I try to follow as possible the help of my plugin (yoast). I do not expect to be in prime position for each post don't worry, it's just that in the following case I do not perceive any traffic from search engines... I made a short summary Image of what i can see through google webmaster tools/analytics and my wordpress account, I expect it can help you to help me... If you have questions do not hesitate! And sorry if my screen-shot are in French but the words are nearly the same!
    Sans-titre-2.jpg

SimonJoachim, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  2. seodennis

seodennis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A website audit is needed to figure out what is going on to your website. Could you post your website URL?

seodennis, Nov 28, 2016 IP