1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Site in a hot niche (iPhone 5), makes $20+/month on autopilot, HUGE POTENTIAL

Discussion in 'Sites' started by tibor28, Nov 2, 2012.

I'm selling my iPhone 5 related site www.get-free-iphone5.com. Basically it offers visitors a chance to get a free iPhone 5 once they complete a CPA offer (I'm using Peerfly offers). I have done literally ZERO promoting or backling-building since I created the site last summer but the site has somehow managed to rank naturally on Yahoo and Bing. As a result, it receives around 200 organic visitors per month as of October and has been making steady $20/month since July 2012 completely on auto-pilot.

The site converts extermely well, with around 40%-50% of the visitors clicking through to the CPA offer. Out of the people who click on the offer, around 20%-30% end up actually converting. So in other words, out of 100 visitors about 10 will fill out the CPA offer which pays $1.40 per email submit. That's $14 per 100 targeted visitors!

As you can see, the site has a HUGE potential to be a gold mine, it just needs much more traffic. Since iPhone 5 came out just recently, NOW is the best time to make money on these type of offers. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to work on the site right now and I also need some cash, that's why I have decided to sell the site.

I'm sure that someone experienced in SEO could get the site to easily rank on the first page in Google and the site would start generating 10x more cash immediately. The domain (www.get-free-iphone-5.com) is ideal for SEO, since it's an exact-match-domain - people who search for free iPhone 5 offers usually type "get free iphone 5" into search engines.

Attached you will find screenshots of revenue for the last 4 months and hosting traffic stats. Please ingnore the huge spike in traffic in September, I was experimenting with cheap paid traffic (which did not convert at all...)

If you have any questions or would like to see any other stats please let me know. Unfortunately, I don't use Google Analytics on this site.
    julrev.JPG augrev.JPG septrev.JPG octrevenue.JPG traffic (Medium).JPG

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    tibor28, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  2. technoloven

technoloven Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how many visitors per month ?

technoloven, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  3. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Around 200 organic visitors/month as of September and October 2012. If the site is making $20/month from this small amount of traffic, imagine how much it could be making if you could drive several thousand visitors per month!

tibor28, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  4. katrina47

katrina47 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i can offer $80 for this site, pm me if you want to sell now

thanks.

katrina47, Nov 3, 2012 IP