1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site Feedback - What Channel Is The Game On?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by bulldogjjb4, Aug 11, 2016.

I'm trying to explore other avenues to increase affiliate sign-ups, so after having a weekend with some free time - I've setup a site that grabs all fixtures for the leagues I want and displays what channel they're on. I've spent some time getting getting odds for each game (this displays correctly only for the latest game, e.g. if you display liverpool latest game the odds will be correct, but looking further down the fixture list it will still show same odds - but they are unique for each team at least).

I've got some other features like download calendar files for each fixture so you can save it into your calendar. Club profile pages, teams etc...

The site is 95% automated - the only manual part is me assigning a channel to the game, I say me but really it's my 8 year old son :)

I've got the league data in my database now so I've just got to output that out, a few small fixes with images and twitter profiles. Also SEO friendly URL's and maybe try and make some of the content SEO friendly rather than js.

What do you guys think? I'd really appreciate some feedback http://wcitgo.com (What Channel Is The Game On = wcitgo).

bulldogjjb4, Aug 11, 2016 IP
  2. swissmistery

swissmistery Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Looks good, but you still have to fix many things.

The text seems quite small, some images are missing, many dead links.

With some work it can become a good website

swissmistery, Aug 11, 2016 IP
  3. bulldogjjb4

bulldogjjb4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes many small bugs at the moment, I wanted to show the site and get an idea of what people thought - should have it fixed by end of today

bulldogjjb4, Aug 11, 2016 IP