1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site dropped in google search

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by worldblackstar, Sep 9, 2012.

Hi, i've a news website(hosted in blogger).usually, My visitors share my post in their blog or social network sites . Whenever they share the post, the stupid google list them in the first after searching with my post title. My site is not even listed there. My site is 10 month old. I've pr 3 and got backlinks from high profile news site. I don't know what the stupid google thinks. Please help me.^

my site:
    www.ehackingnews.com

worldblackstar, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  2. jamesmike1985

jamesmike1985 Peon

Best Answers:
    Daily do some link building activities. It will help to rank in top position.

jamesmike1985, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  3. seowright

seowright Peon

Best Answers:
    May be it happens because of google updates. Check your webmaster tools to check what is the exactly issue and do the activity which you are doing on daily basis so if your site hit by google updates then it will be recover soon. Rest browse google for further details!

seowright, Sep 11, 2012 IP