1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site does not comply with Google policies..need your suggestion for adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by sukasarkar, Aug 24, 2012.

hi friends i am posting another topic..i got rejected by adsense..i don't know why.. i asked for the reason in google analytics help forum.. but they are not ready to help, confusing me totally... they are talking about new policy.. they are saying that Technology releted sites mainly from asia are now allowed for adsense.. i saw many well known indian sites(also others), they all are posting same types of content. And they are using adsense on their site.If they are not wrong then how i ?? they are using adsense happily..i am feeling like adsense is getting strict on some users not for all..my blog is 6 months and 10 days old. has 230+ own written article, not copied..getting 200-250 page views.. every thing working perfectly. but don't know why i got rejected.. Please review my site and give your opinions. Tell me what i am doing wrong.. what i should do now.. my site is http://www.infotilla.com

sukasarkar, Aug 24, 2012 IP
  2. MichaelJames01

MichaelJames01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, i think you are not properly following the Google policies there are couple of rules you need to follow like the major one is:
    Have you owned your site for 6 months?
    In some locations, including China and India, Google require publishers to have owned their sites for 6 months. Google has taken this step to ensure the quality of our advertising network and protect the interests of our advertisers and existing publishers.
    Thanks.

MichaelJames01, Aug 25, 2012 IP
  3. sukasarkar

sukasarkar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Michael sir, Yes my site is 6 months and 11 days old....

sukasarkar, Aug 25, 2012 IP