1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site Development - Online Adventure Sports

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by theta, Feb 15, 2021.

Hi

I am starting up development of a website to promote and sell adventure sports related services. I have purchased a domain for it.

I have taken bookme.co.nz as a baseline for development of this site. I am new to website development and content management.

I seek advice on how to initiate development. I was initially of the opinion that a custom made site would do good considering the purpose at hand. But with so many different CMS available along with different E-commerce builders it seems confusing as to where to start to.

It is aimed to be a longterm project for a small scale business's after 1-2 years. There is no time critical limit for development.

Looking for technical suggestions.
    Cheers

theta, Feb 15, 2021 IP
  2. Efetobor Agbontaen

Efetobor Agbontaen Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are still concerned about where to start, simply start with the most popular. WordPress. Make further decisions from there

Efetobor Agbontaen, Mar 27, 2021 IP