1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

site description not working

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by sixrfan, Feb 24, 2011.

on this site, the site description in the header says "Just another WordPress site".

however, under the General Settings>Tagline field, it says "New Jersey Flooring Experts - Licensed and Fully Insured". So how come that doesnt appear in the site description? I've a bunch of other wordpress sites and for every single one of them it pulls the site description from this field.

please advise. thanks!

sixrfan, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  2. clau

clau Guest

Best Answers:
    I see the description as "New Jersey Flooring Experts – Licensed and Fully Insured", maybe you just need to refresh the browser and clear the cache of the browser.

clau, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  3. sixrfan

sixrfan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    doh!

thanks.

sixrfan, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  4. sixrfan

sixrfan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    actually, i then added some widgets and they only appeared on certain pages. so i disabled the wp-cache plugin and now whenever i update anything, and refresh the page, i see it immediately. wp-cache seems to have been the culprit here.

sixrfan, Feb 24, 2011 IP