1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site Deindexed from Google after Server Switch

Discussion in 'SEO' started by aansy, Jun 25, 2014.

gm-navigation.com is my website, i was having 10k+ traffic with 4k+ coming right through google search results. i was having issues with godaddy and i decided to switch to another hosting, though i was expecting a little drop in the traffic but getting out of google, i never imagined that. now, my website pages are nowhere in google, and only homepage comes up when i search it with "gm-navigation.com".

i've regenerated and submitted the sitemap via google webmaster tools, robots.txt is perfect, social media is going on regular basis, web2.o etc. but still the site is no where in google.

it would really appreciate all the help and suggestions. thanks!

aansy, Jun 25, 2014 IP
  2. scottwood1986

scottwood1986 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Aansy,

The likely problem is that your link profile is very weak/filled with questionable links. I dont think it will have had much to do with the hosting at all as this is not a major ranking factor.

You have links from lots of Social bookmarking sites and for example 'SEO free link Directory' - having looked at opensiteexplorer, so i would say concentrate on getting some quality links and you should be able to recover quite quickly.

Scott

scottwood1986, Jun 25, 2014 IP