1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site creation, wordpress installation, Pligg installation Services. As cheap as $5

Discussion in 'Services' started by Jash Wani, Sep 18, 2011.

Hi,
    I am here to offer the cheapest script installation and site creation services. I will install wordpress blog, pligg, PHPdugg, etc. I can transfer you website from one host to another, or migrate from one server to another.

Without Domain name.

WORDPRESS Installation, unique template, 3 Plugins(SEO, SItemap, CAche) - $5 (*2 Review Installations)

WORDPRESS Installation, unique template, Google indexed in 4 hrs, 5 Plugins(SEO, SItemap, CAche, Akismet, 1 of your choice) - $7

PLIGG installation, free template, 2 free useful modules, - $6 (*2 Review Installations)

Site transfer - $10 (Any)

With Domain name. (I will buy a domain of your choice for you)

WORDPRESS Installation, free domain, unique template, Google indexed in 4 hrs, 5 Plugins(SEO, SItemap, CAche, Akismet, 1 of your choice) - $10 (*1 Review Installations)

PLIGG installation, free domain, Unique designed template, 2 free useful modules, Spam trigger and spam killer module to tackle Spam - $12 (*1 Review Installations)

*I AM OFFERING REVIEW COPIES AT A DISCOUNT OF $1 FOR THE MENTIONED SERVICES.

Please PM for the services. I will accept paypal only.

Please post here if you have any questions.

Jash Wani, Sep 18, 2011 IP