1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site compliance

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by imsagar, Oct 22, 2013.

Hi,

I've created a Google Blog at imsagaa.blogspot.com and added a CNAME too. So I can run with http://www.imsagar.com

I got rejected of Google AdSense. Each post I wrote on my own. I have 7 post. If you search for the any of the post its unique. Can you help.

The mail from Google says:
    -Site does not comply with Google policies

Further detail:

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies

It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Tips:
    Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:
    - It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
    - Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
    - Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.

Please refer to the Webmaster Quality guidelines for more help on how to provide a positive experience for your users.

As soon as you’ve made the necessary changes, we’ll be happy to take another look at your application.

imsagar, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  2. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need "Contact" page, you need "Terms of Services" page.

Change the theme, post some valuable content, post more content, try another topic my friend.

Once you gather +15 articles with min 500 words each you can apply again. Good luck!

Webcenter, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This is often Google's way of politely telling you that your site sucks. It does.

This is the problem:
    In all honestly, the site offers no value to the web at all. It just parrots content that is already on a million other sites. Adsense requires both UNIQUE and COMPELLING content; your site has neither --> not going to get adsense.

Agent000, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  4. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Contact page and privacy policy are must haves . The minimum amount of content isn't stated anywhere in adsense TOS - because there is no minimum. A common adsense myth.
    Also one thing no one else has picked up upon is that judging by your surname you may come from India/Asia and most of those countries have six month blocks on them e.g. your site needs to have been active for six months prior to applying.

adsenseplr, Oct 24, 2013 IP