1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site combining shopping + roulette | Any obvious feedback / thoughts?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Anubhav Raina, Mar 4, 2019.

Hello! I've combined online shopping with gaming (roulette)... just to see where it goes :) Right now, we're only focusing on fashion; but the idea could be applied to more products.

The site is called ZORTEE : https://www.zortee.com/grid/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=forumsdigitalpoint

We're just getting started and know there's room for improvement. I would HUGELY appreciate any feedback from this fine community. Specifically around any of following topics:

- Were you confused about anything on your first few seconds of the visit?

- Do you still have any questions that were not answered?

- Is there any specific action you wanted to take during your visit, but were not able to do?

- Any helpful tips (from your experience) to improve our : (a) user sign-up rate & (b) reduce bounce-rates? Basically want to see what low-hanging fruits we've overlooked.

Thank you so much for all your help in advance!

I sure do hope some people respond!
    Anu

P.S. : A few of you may not see any game (after clicking to a product). You've likely been sent to an A/B control site. Please ignore me - alternatively, it should work in a diff browser.

Anubhav Raina, Mar 4, 2019 IP
  2. Anubhav Raina

Anubhav Raina Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems like no one's biting :( .....Or may I've somehow created the most perfect website right on the planet? I sure do hope its the latter.

Anubhav Raina, Mar 5, 2019 IP