1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Site based on Amazon reviews - low priced

Discussion in 'Sites' started by qsera, May 9, 2014.

Hi,
    I am selling a nice Wordpress site that is based on Amazon reviews. Its a Godaddy domain and is around 6 months old.

The site has 12 live Amazon reviews and 12 scheduled reviews. Total 24 unique reviews that consists of 300-400 words each. The reviews have been linked to the products listed on Amazon. All products have been selected with care and reviews have been posted only for such products that have feedback score of 1000+. So, these are ‘hot’ selling products on Amazon.

Some of the features of my website are:

- Attractive and easy to remember domain name.

- 24 unique and informative reviews on Amazon products (Worth $72)

- Custom made header. (Worth $10)

- Custom made logo. (Worth $10)

- Social networking pages, i.e. FaceBook, Stumbleupon, and Tumblr.

- At present, the site is ready to make money through Google adsense.

- The domain name is relevant and there is a lot of scope for monetization as you can earn through Amazon affiliates, Google Adsense, and Clickbank affiliates.

- Domain is 6 months old.

The highest bidder will get free domain push and files via dropbox. The site does not attract much traffic or earns any revenue. Here is the GA screenshot…

Please BID here or PM to make a BIN offer or for any queries related to the site.
    Regards
    Qsera

GA.jpg GA.jpg

Last edited: May 9, 2014
    qsera, May 9, 2014 IP
  2. qsera

qsera Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    With no SEO done, the site is still attracting traffic... here is the screenshot after 3 days of listing the site for sale...

Attached Files:

qsera, May 12, 2014 IP