1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site Approval Still Pending

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Shez, Mar 13, 2005.

Some of my friends applied to google for few sites with even though the sites are good and names are new too but google doesnt reply them, even e mails were sent to google at support. but no reply. on the other hand sites are approving which were applied after that. Reapply is also not working. Why they are silent?
    Any idea?

Shez, Mar 13, 2005 IP
  2. paymentapprovaltooslow

paymentapprovaltooslow Banned

Best Answers:
    Cause you got banned before and you are crooked. Google doesnt want you.

paymentapprovaltooslow, Mar 13, 2005 IP
    fryman likes this.
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    They may have banned all the IP's from all you guys :) ;) :) :eek:

anthonycea, Mar 13, 2005 IP
  4. Shez

Shez Peon

Best Answers:
    Its not that
    few sites are just approved after tht from the same IP's

Shez, Mar 13, 2005 IP
  5. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    I understand what the color red means now.

Shez, I have talked with Google on the phone before. Maybe you should try verbal contact on a business day.

Homer, Mar 13, 2005 IP
  6. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Why are you even helping out this idiot? Haven't you read his posts? He is nothing but a scumbag cheating Google.

fryman, Mar 13, 2005 IP
  7. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    Actually I did not know when I posted the original massage. I have since checked out some other threads and I totally agree with you fryman.

How do people like this remain members of a good forum such as DP?

I guess it makes for good conversation.

Homer, Mar 13, 2005 IP
  8. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Fryman, do you cut and paste that same message to all new members here :confused:

For a guy with "Kiss my butt Google" on his avatar you hardly have room to talk man.

Can you quit your bitching at other members for over 24 hours or are you waiting for Shawn to send you a PM for your constant insults :confused:

9. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    He's right though. Perhaps a different choice of words could be used but I agree with fryman. Call a spade a spade :)

This kind of business conduct with AS hurts all of the good publishers eventually.

Shez, build a good site, quality content and use AS as it should be used. Do you know how to do that?

Homer, Mar 13, 2005 IP
  10. TheWebJunkie

TheWebJunkie Banned

Best Answers:
    Get a life shez, ppl like you shouldnt be allowed an internet connection!

TheWebJunkie, Mar 13, 2005 IP
  11. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    I'm so sorry to cause you grief, Anthony, but if some idiot comes to the forum and starts posting crap like "hey, you got banned from Google for invalid clicks? Just use another address and sign up again", I get mad. I spend a lot in Adwords, and scumbags like that ass are the people that send my money down the drain. I am a serious webmaster, I don't just spend all my day posting stupid stuff like "oh, I look like Elvis", "I think I am Robert Plant" and crap like that.

You like to waste your time with crappy polls and dumps posts with 20 smilies on them? Be my guest. Just move on and stop harassing me before you make me post something that will get Shawn mad, and that is the last thing I want to do, I enjoy this forum, although there are always lousy geeks like you, but I just ignore them. I expect to learn about seo and new optimization tactics, not to waste my time reading all your nonsense.

fryman, Mar 13, 2005 IP
  12. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Fryman, let me be honest with you, you are one of the biggest idiots I have ever seen on any forum and you ruin about every thread you enter.

13. paymentapprovaltooslow

paymentapprovaltooslow Banned

Best Answers:
    I've read some of Shez posts, and it sounds lie he is cheating the system. First he has these sites made for adsense. Then he explains how you can try to evade being banned. And now he complains that google won't approve his site. Looks like we have another 'Lawsuit' on our hands here.

paymentapprovaltooslow, Mar 13, 2005 IP
  14. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    'Thems feuden words' Anthony and Fryman. Don't want to go there myself.

I have been thinking of people like Shez. I guess there is some value to have him as member here. I understand Google staff visits this forum several times daily.

Homer, Mar 13, 2005 IP
  15. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Fryman is just an attention seeking sicko that has envy flowing in his blood, he claims to be a serious webmaster that starts a thread like the one below.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=10780

Dude that avatar that teenage kids like with the bouncing tits was real, something that a "serious webmaster" would post for sure man, is that how a pro draws teenage kids into his sites Fryman :confused: Bet that tit bouncing site fits into the co-op real well also......

Fryman, you need a shrink and I hope you get help soon :p :p :p

16. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    Homer, Mar 13, 2005 IP
  17. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    yes, I like that Google stays on top of things and they do ... still!

Blogmaster, Mar 13, 2005 IP
  18. cafedelbalkan

cafedelbalkan Peon

Best Answers:
    I got banned from Google few weeks ago and usually they respond with pretyped messages. Anyways I did figure out why they banned me, but I do not think i did fradulent clicks at least i hope i didnt. I need your input on this guys. Anyways I never used Adsense Content, I just used the Search Enginge, because my site was in other language. Now instead of going to google.com, I used that search engine.Anyways I searched for Merchant Accounts and as i mentioned on the other thread Vid Prof. which i purchased for my dad. Merchant Accounts i was interested because i wanted to sell Flags, but when i finally figured the costs and whats involved in it i gave up on it. I did click on the sponsors but only because i was genuinly interested in the product, I stil got banned. Was I doing frad clicks.Most of my clicks came from school because most of the time i spend there. How bad was I guys, and do you think I deserve another chance or not.

cafedelbalkan, Mar 13, 2005 IP
  19. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    You can't click on your own ads, members here are afraid to click on the forum ads for fear that their publisher number might come up.

If you go to your friends house or to school and click on your sites ads everyday the same thing can happen, you got caught clicking on your own ads.

20. yisou

yisou Banned

Best Answers:
    You can apply one more time using another site and another city.

yisou, Mar 13, 2005 IP