1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Single Sign-On and Subdomains plugins xenforo

Discussion in 'XenForo' started by kks21199, Sep 17, 2013.

Guys i have a question, i tried to install single sign on plugin, installed master on new forum, and slave on a old forum which is the same domain name but different subdomains.

When i add all the keys and thing and on the slave when i click start syncing it gives error. I checked the master forum it had the users with uncomplete. Is it bcz of the addons i have installed ?

and for the subdomains plugin how do i use it ? I uploaded everything here, forum.example.com. SO i can access everything there and i made a subdomain in my host with forum1.example.com to redirect the smae folder forum.example.com. Which is /forum.
    But when i add it to my subdomain list in the admin.php and try to access with forum1.example.com it juz redirects me 2 forum.godgivens.com.

What am I doing wrong here ?

kks21199, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  2. Wayne Chambers

Wayne Chambers Member

Best Answers:
    u need this http://xenforo.com/community/resources/sub-domains-by-waindigo.2233/

Wayne Chambers, Jan 29, 2014 IP