1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Singapore is becoming such a racist country?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by cripperz, Oct 27, 2012.

too much discrimination, the superior race thinks that they are dominant and being less tolerant since the Singapore government seems to be a pro-chinese in my own opinion. I recently blogged about the racist remarks and incident online.

Sad but true, i guess every rising or modern country faced this sort of racial discrimination from their dominant / majority race?

cripperz, Oct 27, 2012 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Here's some news , everybody on the planet is racist , sexist and bigoted . The only variable is to what degree do they let their hatred influence their decision.

ApocalypseXL, Oct 27, 2012 IP
  3. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Truth hurts I guess :)
    Don't be too sensitive about it, you too can be racist, there's always worst off races :)
    Plus it depends on what you're evaluating, once you've found one criteria then you can analyse each race average performance and make a classification, but it won't apply to each individual, it's just an average.
    But one criteria is only that, and also depends on the point of view, for instance skin color, how can this be evaluated? Beauty? Well that's very subjective, so for instance in your article about the chinese who are whiter than the fillipino on average, does it mean they are more good looking? Well if you decide that whiter = more beautiful then you can go ahead and classify by this criteria.
    Same goes with physical performances, or intelligence (what type) and many things.

but ultimately those criteria means absolutely nothing to dolphins and birds, they don't care about human criterias, but I'm sure they are racist too in their own ways.

It's no big deal, soon it will be over don't worry.

JamesColin, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  4. cripperz

cripperz Active Member

Best Answers:
    thats why i like this forum. There are much more sensible people around here who see things on different angle. Helps me wider the narrow view on certain things i faced.

cheers guys.

cripperz, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  5. Domino

Domino Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is two sides of the coin...there are racist and they are people´s opinion.

You are a racist if you say "Kill....." beside that you can have your opinion but....this opinion must respect the basic rights of everyone..and this is something that not everyone understands.

Domino, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  6. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely correct. There is no such thing as "Racism", it is a term exploited by the Establishments of most Western countries to socially discriminate against those who dislike millions of immigrants pouring into their country and totally destroying every aspect of national life, heritage, customs, culture and character.

Reason ? Well it sure is not to be nice to these invaders who are let in or tolerated by Government`s in their millions. It is to prevent the resident nationals from showing their disgust by violence - in other words, it is an attempt to prevent citizens natural dislikes by placing unnatural laws at the disposal of security forces to intimidate.

Racist ? Pure nonsense, it is simply a natural function of like or dislike, a freedom that every single life species on Earth has as a natural instinct. You don`t like somebody because they are black, pink, smell, are unhygienic, have disgusting habits or nasty cultural fetishes, their religion is unacceptable etc. - well tough shit, it is simply a like or dislike and a natural freedom in all of us which goes back to when our ancestors first crawled out of the sea.

My critics ? Well buddies, have you never heard that dogs don`t like cats ? Why ? Because they don`t - that`s why !

John Bull, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  7. satguy

satguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That tribal part of our brain is berried deep,, A left over remnant of who we once were..
    There was a time when it was just as important to us as the smell of fire or the smell of bad or rotting meat.

satguy, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  8. pilot35

pilot35 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I agree. Singaporeans think they are the superior race (actually just plain chinese). I personally live in Malaysia and I knew why did Malaysia chose to separate Singapore from it decades ago.

pilot35, Nov 23, 2012 IP
  9. aGnium

aGnium Peon

Best Answers:
    Humans share the same infinite and undisputed origin: star dust. So guys, if anyone of you hate other ppl for their skin, you are actually hating non other than yourself...

aGnium, Nov 23, 2012 IP
  10. clickwinks

clickwinks Member

Best Answers:
    I have been to Singapore twice and I totally disagree that they are racist. Their president is of Indian origin for last 15 years!

They are very warm people.

clickwinks, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  11. TheCreator

TheCreator Banned

Best Answers:
    Seems that racism is a thing that could not be erased easily in the all part of the world. Maybe Singapore is just an example, there could be more countries that are more racist than Singapore.

TheCreator, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  12. exchanger107

exchanger107 Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem of racism has been a problem since the early ages of mankind but is still now sadly prevailed in almost all areas of the world. It is very much disappointing for the general people.

exchanger107, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  13. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its sad if racism is spreading and rooting in areas again.

traxport121, Jan 5, 2013 IP
  14. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Singapore is just a small country. There is really no place to visit there. Because they only has a small land, everything is small including tourist attraction places, and shopping mall. Most of them live in flats. I feel that the sun is especially hot in Singapore. May be it is because its country is small and the heat makes the place stuffy. I got headache and dizziness after walking in the sun at about 1 p.m. for 30 minutes at the botanical garden. But if I am here, I won't feel dizziness.

Zirkon Kalti, Feb 17, 2013 IP