1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Since it is ok to show adsense on other people´s sites....

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Marcus_Westberg, Mar 10, 2006.

Since it is ok to show adsense on other people´s sites (DP for example) is it also ok to show adsense ads on a page where the "whois" name belongs to someone that has been shut down by adsense.

I am only talking about websites here that havent got anything to do with adsense before. It is just the user that has been shut down and not the domain/website but since the domain holder name have lost an account would it be against the TOS to do this?

As I understand it is ok to show ads on any page that applies to their guidelines. And as long as you are approved by the webmaster at that particular site it should not be any problem.

Any thoughts on this guys?

Marcus_Westberg, Mar 10, 2006 IP
  2. Marcus_Westberg

Marcus_Westberg Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone know the answer?
    It would be interesting to hear..

Marcus_Westberg, Mar 11, 2006 IP
  3. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Don't quite understand what you are trying to do.. You mean like if your buddy gets banned, if you can put your adsense code on the site?

It all depends, because sometimes just the user gets banned, but sometimes the websites also get banned, so putting banners on them could mean trouble.

Best thing to do would be to email Adsense and ask about this. Better safe than sorry

fryman, Mar 11, 2006 IP
  4. Marcus_Westberg

Marcus_Westberg Peon

Best Answers:
    True! Will do that! Just wanted to check with you guys also..

Marcus_Westberg, Mar 11, 2006 IP