1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Simulating Facebook Mobile App traffic

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by chriswong065, May 30, 2018.

Recently I got a private offer with a good rate. However, there is a special requirement: the traffic must coming from Facebook Mobile App.

It sounds a bit strange, but the reason is, the advertiser has some positive bias on Facebook. So the "official way" is to promote the offer by buying Facebook PPC ads targeting mobile devices.

Everyone knows Facebook ads is quite expensive. I am thinking a way to buy traffic from somewhere else, and make it "looks like" coming from Facebook Mobile App. Is it possible to achieve this by using some codings? I am not sure what kind of analytic tools the advertiser is using, but I believe there should be some identifiers (e.g. user agent / GET request header / etc.) so he can judge whether the traffic is from Facebook Mobile App or not.

Any suggestion is much appreciated.

chriswong065, May 30, 2018 IP