1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SimplySmaller.com - Need PayPal Cash Now - $65 STEAL - 15,320 Words of Original Content

Discussion in 'Sites' started by SalahStudios.com, Aug 22, 2016.

Selling one of my favorite side projects, SimplySmaller.com. This is a small living niche site with 17 pots written by a US college graduate with a total word count of 15,320. These are long high quality posts.

I never got around to doing any offsite SEO whatsoever and the onsite is fairly week. I basically did the niche and keyword research, designed/developed the site and had the articles written. I have the research spreadsheets with additional keywords to target if you like.

The site is aged and ripe for offsite link building to start cashing in on the genuine, high quality content.

SalahStudios.com, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  2. SalahStudios.com

SalahStudios.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First come first serve! Need to sell this now, instant PayPal purchase ONLY. Also selling http://RidingMowerMagazine.com send me an offer.

SalahStudios.com, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  3. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I think you would get more and better exposure by creating separate sales thread for that domain/website (RidingMowerMagazine.com).

I do think your website in this sales thread is somewhat interesting. I may BID/BIN on it once I think the price is affordable.

Edit: I see OP already created sales thread for RidingMowerMagazine.com

Arick unirow, Oct 11, 2016 IP