1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Simplest + Best CMS for changing copy on corporate site?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by kizza, May 21, 2009.

Hello,

I'm creating a corporate site for a company, where there are about 8 pages with text on each one and a custom design made by me. I would like to be able to change the text on each page using some sort of CMS system.

I've had a look around. I'm no expert, but a lot of the systems seem a bit too complicated for what I'm looking for.

Could any experts on here let me know which system is very simple and would allow me to be able to edit the text on the site?

Thanks!

kizza, May 21, 2009 IP
  2. pod

pod Peon

Best Answers:
    I used XOOPS for years and it is a good CMS, but right now the simplest solution to me seems like Drupal. Yes, it probably has more features than you need, but it is not particularly bloated - the whole package is about 1MB. Once installed you can go to Create Content > Page and easily create the 8 pages you need with formatting or HTML, very straightforward. There is even a Dreamweaver Extension for converting your design to a Drupal theme available at dreamweavercomponents.com - so if you use Dreamweaver to create your designs, you have a leg up on the theme creation process with that too.

pod, May 21, 2009 IP