1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Simple Shipment Setup

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by xarzu, Jan 6, 2021.

I will be watching the Amazon University videos to learn. I assume that my question might be already answered there somewhere. At the same time, I thought I would first post this question and see if someone has any experience or insight into this already.

I am just starting out. Right now I am in the phase of trying different printers and custom creators. In other words, it is my idea, but I am trying different contractors to see who can actually produce my product. The first company I have been working with, by the way, happens to be in Hong Kong. So, as I am learning and working out all of the details, I will be having items shipped to my home at first.

My question is this. Eventually, will I be able to set up a passive income system where my supplier can simply make shipments to a fulfillment center?

xarzu, Jan 6, 2021 IP