1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Simple method to be paid each month by AdSense, VERY EASY!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by JamesColin, Oct 1, 2011.

1. wijasenna

wijasenna Active Member

Best Answers:
    how to find sub categories in google insights?

wijasenna, Dec 25, 2011 IP
  2. sacoderbd

sacoderbd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think....if someone is after adsense and he's ailing his visitors/clients, you can make decent money right out of this...:)

sacoderbd, Dec 25, 2011 IP
  3. ttnorris

ttnorris Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I know what you mean about making pennies. I use Google Adsense and find that all of the effort I put into the income I get is definitely not worth it, so I'm finally moving onto additional ways to make money. I don't mind hard work but I feel that my current earnings don't balance out with how much work I've invested over the years.

ttnorris, Dec 25, 2011 IP
  4. agmart

agmart Peon

Best Answers:
    These tips are very detailed and to the point. This is a great alternative and I believe a more rewarding method compared to using Adwords Keyword tool. to Most "Gurus" simply tell you to search using Google Adwords Keyword tool, or refer you to softwares that use adwords keyword tool, which is good (but everyone uses them).

agmart, Dec 26, 2011 IP
  5. myipcheck.com

myipcheck.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Something useful to take from this post.

myipcheck.com, Dec 27, 2011 IP
  6. wijasenna

wijasenna Active Member

Best Answers:
    so, has anybody used this method for the whole 27 days? can you give us progress report? i just used it for a week...

wijasenna, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  7. Master Directory

Master Directory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    very good article, nice method

Master Directory, Dec 31, 2011 IP
  8. jruben

jruben Peon

Best Answers:
    good to see this post. I'll try doing this.

Thanks.

jruben, Dec 31, 2011 IP
  9. spiritfly

spiritfly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have tried this method for a whole month as described and all I can say is that it simply DOES NOT WORK! It is too simple and straight forward to work. There is a lot more to be done than simply choosing keywords and writing articles, especially on a new site. My domain was not new, and already had some backlinks when I started, and I also did some backlinking while writing the posts, I tried to keep my posts between 200-300 words, sometimes 400, which is more than double than the OP suggested. In the end, all I've got was about 30-35 uniques traffic, WAY TOO LOW to make 1-1.5$ a day. Actually it is way to low to make anything with it. And what is even worse, most of the traffic comes from google images, and they don't even browse around the site. The bounce rate is pretty high, with avg. time on site 0:03 :( .

I knew right from the start that this isn't going to work as advertised, but I wanted to experiment and see what happens. I have also learned a unique way to choose keywords and even better, a popular subject to write on. I have to say though, that the method brings more traffic than if you were to write an article without choosing any keywords by this method, and just write on whatever unpopular subject. Second, the traffic seems to be stable, this part is true. I'm sure that I'll will be having around 30-40 uniques next year.

So the conclusion is, this method won't bring you steady income of about 1.5$, not even close. But it will give you the basic knowledge on how to write articles and choose topics that will bring stable traffic. I'm about to use it on my existing sites, at a niche where I'm more knowledgeable, and see how it goes. Thanks!

spiritfly, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  10. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thank you for the report/feedback, and it's a pity it doesn't work as advertized :)

JamesColin, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  11. Pingo88

Pingo88 Peon

Best Answers:
    It indeed sounds interesting. Wonder if it wont work, just if you try hard enough. And i wonder how much difference there are on different countries.

Pingo88, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  12. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    For me if I had nothing else to do, I would try it seriously and I'm sure it would work fine.. I'm 100% sure, but hey, whatever your experience is with this method, I'm sure you did get something out of it if you've done it fully, just new knowledge by researching a little each topic.. That's good enough, maybe you've found new ideas of topics, or perfected your method, I don't know..

But me I'm sure it would work very fine if I was to do it. I think I would do it in french, less competition between webmasters, even if there's less global traffic, it's more than enough to feed one guy :)

JamesColin, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  13. harimakvana

harimakvana Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks Dude verry verry thanks....

harimakvana, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  14. mrgood

mrgood Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Of course it doesn't work, I've concluded it a few pages earlier, and even without trying, with a simple logic as I described here in this post. Of course you have very low traffic, read my quote again :

mrgood, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  15. spiritfly

spiritfly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're right, and I probably read your post before I try it. But I have also stated in my previous post:

I did it more to experiment and to put some content on a domain that has been sitting around which can now go at flippa ;)

spiritfly, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  16. The Pro

The Pro Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is one of the best and detailed thread I have read on DP. Excellent article and valuable tips. Thanks a lot.

The Pro, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  17. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The Pro, you should read some of the messages who say it doesn't work, honestly I can't tell you one way or another.. I don't know what people have done exactly, I didn't bother studying anything about the trials.. I still am sure if I was to do it it would work fine. Why do I believe that, I don't know, maybe I'm too positive :)

JamesColin, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  18. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm advancing a little bit more on my health, beauty & fitness site where I will use google insights but in a very basic way, because I'm using the service of article writers such as DP member sacoderbd who is on fiverr. I'm also producing videos reviewing sites related to those topics, which I then host on pages on the site.
    I'm advancing slowly, but it's better than nothing. At the moment the traffic is null as was to be expected. It will require lot more effort and investment just to grow the search engine traffic to 100 unique visitors daily. I'll be happy once I reach that stage, but it won't be before some weeks of work & money I'm sure..
    Then I'll see how it goes in terms of earnings.

I'm not doing it exactly the way I have described in my method, but still I'm using google insights and will focus on most popular keywords in terms of online searches rather than using the adword keyword tools. So I will not take into account advertizers competition for the first months. My aim is only to increase traffic through popular searches. Once again, will see how it goes :)

JamesColin, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  19. Ken Mec

Ken Mec Peon

Best Answers:
    I am an adsenser since 3 years. This strategy is unique. Thanks for sharing.

Ken Mec, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  20. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You're welcome Ken Mec.
    Me I need to finish the health categories (20+) and then order articles from two writers. Then post them, then finish the site, finally.. :)

I'll get there one day!

JamesColin, Mar 17, 2012 IP