1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Simple method to be paid each month by AdSense, VERY EASY!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by JamesColin, Oct 1, 2011.

1. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There is one person who did it seriously (maybe way too much, he thought it was an experiment, fool) and publically and this person stopped half way through..
    You can read his end post here:
    http://www.websitebabble.com/tutori...ach-month-adsense-very-easy-3.html#post158588

But honestly, he went a little crazy by isolating the site too much, and stopping half way through.. Honestly I don't care at all, but if you're going to doubt it, don't link to it form your other sites, analyse everything, then don't start and you'll save yourself a lot of time..

Myself I may do it one day, but I think I'll do it in french because I can write more freely and really let my imagination go wild! It will be just for fun and to see if I can still keep doing something every day for 4 weeks straight..
    Well I'm already brushing my teeth everyday and other things, but something new I don't know, so many lazy years.. It will be quite a challenge, but a fun one I'm betting!

JamesColin, Dec 5, 2011 IP
    falconlink likes this.
  2. jdevilliers

jdevilliers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi JamesIt's really sad that this method does not work, I honestly thought this will be the way that I will start my adsense account going. I've been struggling to make money on the internet for months now. I have sites done in Joomla, Wordpress and Blogger... the Joomla and Wordpress ones is hosted by Godaddy and my results is absolutely nothing. Now some of the guys say that $100 a month from a site is way too little, but I pray for that amount to money. If I can just find an easy method for newbies to get adsense going, but this is not easy at all!!!!Do you know of a newbie method that can get me going... at this stage, this is just taking hard work and NO return.

jdevilliers, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  3. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Who said this method doesn't work?!?..

This guy said it, but as you can notice he stopped half way through, and in the process did his best not to do any promotion at all. He kept it isolated from the rest of his web properties and his social circles, that's absolutely not the way to go about it... You have to consider this "method" site as a legitimate site, not as a one-off trick..

He didn't get this, most people commenting on this thread (at this forum) also didn't, so what you can read me answering is ironic, I added the big message in red in my first message as a total joke. I don't care at all if people do this method or not, so for this forum they now get the idea that it doesn't work.. If they're all stupid enough to believe it, then so be it.. I have nothing to earn or lose by people doing or not doing this method, so I can allow myself to joke around, what do I care really? It's not like I was selling anything.. If I was then you would read me really serious about the whole thing, which is not the case at all..

As for your message, let's say that at my tiny level I can only recommend the following winner couple:
    Dreamhost for your web hosting
    Drupal for your CMS

But I'm well aware that it doesn't matter at all and one can be much more successful with hostgator and wordpress for instance, this is only the very basic level, what is important is what you write, how well you place your ads and how much traffic you get... That's about it, and success can be achieved with multiple ways.

4. jdevilliers

jdevilliers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok, so i'm writing unique content, use wordpress/joomla, got my adsense ads on the sites, used hundreds of SEO tools and trying backlinking with Ariticle directories. So after 6 months of doing this... I get +/- 7 unique visits a day... 7!!!!!! What the hell... what do I need to do to get traffic? I'm considiring buying traffic, just to get the feel of it :)

5. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't know if you've read my blog post about topics you choose? If not it's here:
    http://blog-money-wiki.com/blog/201...-with-adsense-for-beginners-intermediates.php

It's nothing at all, I wrote some more at random on this crap blog, just to put back your ideas in the right spot, I see freecomputerassist in your signature that's why I'm mentionning that.. I haven't checked the site but I'm guessing that's way too technical for the perfect adsense audience..

6. jdevilliers

jdevilliers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah that is one of the sites that I've started about 2 months ago. Still haven't placed Adsense on the site as I'm trying to get it to rank firs. But hell, this is not easy. I've done only the site, no backlinking and am busy setting up the forum. I'm not sure if the site will work... any suggestions? I'm falling around between ideas and non of them works. Thank i will check your blog right now!!!

7. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    In this blog article I recommend not to do anything related to computer, or at least very very very lightly. Consider writing for common people, technically challenged. You'll be amazed at how little people know about computers even if millions start on the internet every months.. It's like the cars, nowadays many people have a car but nearly nobody knows anything about them regarding mechanics, hell most hardly know how to drive.. And they're not looking at improving their knowledge.. Their interest is onto other things not related to cars, such as knowing where is this place, etc..
    Same with computers. So you could do a site about computing, but for mass traffic and high ctr, you'd better stick to very easy topics, such as how to print a photo.. Yes, it's that bad, and it makes sense.

8. jdevilliers

jdevilliers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If I look at some of these forums, some of the guys talk about $100 per day!!! I'm from South Africa, so the exchange rate comes to play $1 = 10 Rand. If I earn $100 a day, I can basically quit my job... hell I can do this with $50 a day!!!

9. jdevilliers

jdevilliers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    this is probably my most successful site howtomakescentedpillarfloatingbeeswaxcandles.com and I only earned R100 on it, with other words.... $10 in 10 months... maybe more.Just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong

10. princess01

princess01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow! I gotta try this out too. Awesome.

princess01, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  11. averous

averous Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nice share, I will try your techniques, thanks

averous, Dec 9, 2011 IP
  12. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sure, everybody says this.. how many have come back 4 weeks after to show it? So, whatever you say, please stop talking and do it for a change..

JamesColin, Dec 9, 2011 IP
  13. falconlink

falconlink Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very helpful and going to follow your instructions today.

Thanks a lot.

falconlink, Dec 9, 2011 IP
  14. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Read you again in 4 weeks then :)

JamesColin, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  15. Digi_Tech

Digi_Tech Peon

Best Answers:
    Text link ads are Much better Than google adsense !! Google Is fucking criminal ,google has fuck my 400$ by disbaling My account with No proper reason !

Digi_Tech, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  16. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    If anyone found it workable, please share the experience.

Irfi0009, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  17. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WOW!
    simply fab...u r sheer genius.

vna1611, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  18. gjivan

gjivan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well James i am experimenting your process on one of my blog. Your method seems to be promising. Although this technique is lengthy, it seems to be effective on the long run. But after doing some deep keywords research and competition analysis with market samurai with the keywords extracted from insights, some questions have been created, i hope you will answer them effectively.
    When i researched keyword extracted from insights, the result was very competitive like for keywords like nba,nfl, football fantasy, its like almost impossible to place yourself against such big giant sites like yahoo, twitter, wikipedia, espn which are ranked in first page of google for keywords if we search it separately. And in most cases, people will not be searching the combination of keywords mentioned like, its really not worthy to search nba and nfl at the same time. And if we create a huge quality backlinks relating these keywords also, it will take a huge time to rank in first page, so what you have to say regarding this?
    Regards!!

gjivan, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  19. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have to say to you, that it is a very relevant question! That's the one I asked myself also. But note that for each of the two main keywords, you also take a couple of keywords for each, so in fact your article has 6 popular keywords, yes?
    Then after as I said it several times, what is important is what you'll write in your article, how much work you put into it. And while writing about those 2 keywords you will use a lot of related keywords, simply by natural writing..
    So this will make a unique and relevant article, the one I wrote as an example is OBVIOUSLY very poor and it was only for an example, if I do the method myself I will not write such a short and simple and stupid article of course!
    The method is just to remove the need to wonder what to write about, at least you're writing about popular keywords, then it's up to you to let your imagination run wild, that's how it will work only!

After for the competition, OF COURSE it is high competition between webmasters, because those are popular keywords, so it has been years that webmasters from everywhere have been writing about those keywords.. But the interesting part is that there is a very big cake, a lot of searches every day about those. And your articles will be just one out of many options that google has to show the searchers..

So yes, as you said it is a lengthy technique and requires a lot of work. I never said the contrary, I wrote this for those people who are already working a lot and don't seem to get the results to their existing hard work.. The only lie I admit is that I wrote in the title of this thread SIMPLE METHOD and VERY EASY.. It doesn't mean easy, workless.. That's where I lied by using the word SIMPLE :)

But if I wrote DIFFICULT METHOD and VERY HARD... hahaha.. wouldn't get any attention.. So I used simple and easy, but once you've read it you realise it is not so simple, it requires lot of work, but at least you'll create articles with a lot of potential for mass traffic..

Hope you understand what I mean, I welcome your other questions if you have, thanks!

JamesColin, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  20. gjivan

gjivan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well thanks for the reply. Does domain type has an impact for ranking, I am asking this cz I m using this on subdomain of my main domain? And how much potential earning do we have if we keep using this process over and over,my plan is to make at least 100 a day from adsense ( still I earn more from other marketing method). Do u have any idea of the use of "products" segment in insights rather than "web" when we search ( I am asking this cz I perceive u have a good knowledge of using insights)I m thinking to use product category, construct a review type blog taking most searched products extracted from insights, and promoting affiliates like amazon, eBay, clickbank etc.do u think this will work? Need suggestions.

gjivan, Dec 11, 2011 IP