1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Simple method to be paid each month by AdSense, VERY EASY!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by JamesColin, Oct 1, 2011.

1. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can we assume that you run Google? As that would be the only person I'd believe saying that no one will read the posts?
    I know that James who started this thread earns over $300 per day from adsense, but after all what does he know? I mean to make the statement you did you must be earning far more than that per day right?

adsenseplr, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well to be honest adsenseplr, I don't know if I've mentionned it before, but I never did what I write in my method.. Surely if I was starting from scratch today I would do it in order to get monthly payments quickly, and then I could relax and try other things.. But this method I never done it because it is a lot of work and I'm very lazy I can't force myself to such a daily discipline just to increase earnings a little.
    But if I was without a regular online income then yes, this method will be the best for the money/worktime ratio, so I would do it, in order to be able to become lazy again as quickly as possible :)

What I do on the other hand is using google insights when I feel like writing something for money, it's true, but not at this level of commitment, I can't :)

JamesColin, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  3. khaldun

khaldun Peon

Best Answers:
    so, James, how do you claim that other will win with such a method, I can not understand..
    I know you are trying to do something in favor of new beginners, I am sure that you have good intentions.. Thank you...
    But there is no any success stories for this method.. We will spend 28 days, and than where is the result.. This is a method that you -the advicer- didn't experience and didn't give any succcess prove or something else..

khaldun, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  4. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    khaldun, the reason why I never done this method is because of lazyness as I said, not because it won't work. I wrote it only recently, in august, because I was discussing on google+ with someone who was complaining of working a lot and not making money, like I don't remember but something crazy like $200 in 4 years or something like that. And on my blog in the past I wrote the beginning of what I wanted, then I took an usual pause which lasts months.. So I did only the explaining part and never got around to explain the actual method in detail. And this was the occasion, so as a challenge and to help him and at the same time remove that haunting project from my head, I wrote it, but suddenly he backed out.

So anyway, this method is simply based on my obversation and use of google insights during years, so I wrote it as a clear plan with daily work, it was for him and for those like him who WORK and don't get the reward, him I had a look at his site and he sells his writing skills, so he has no problem with bad english nor with not working or doing copy and paste. No his issue was simply writing about things at random, or writing for customers and getting paid one-off..

I mean, the fact that you'll write everyday, 3 articles, on popular topics, with popular keywords MIXED together, that will set you apart even from those who already use google insights but focusing on one keyword at a time, because the competition is too strong there, but when you mix and come up with original content optimized for mass traffic, you're alone, the competition is elsewhere.. That's just the common sense, like those who say write for micro niches because there is no competition and some thousands searches a month, yes but the problem is that there are only thousands searches a month, that's not good for adsense, surely it's good for affiliate programs yes, with highly targeted traffic.

For adsense we just need mass traffic, on average paying topics with correct ad placement, that's it, no need to work on picking the affiliate programs.

Now if clickbank or shareasale would provide a simple code to put on your site and do like adsense contextual display of affiliate programs, then this method would work very good for that too.

As for positive reports, you can read some, maybe in this thread, on my forum, but I also receive more positive feedback by email and PM from people who are doing it and enjoying the benefits but probably don't want to say it publicly for fear of competition (they shouldn't, but that's how it is and I understand them since they're still building a sufficient monthly passive income)

Maybe you can do it for 28 days and report publicly for other people, it can't fail anyway, so you won't be wasting your time, have some faith and do it.. I read many people have faith in god, and they don't need any proof, thanksfully for them because there isn't any, for me it's way easier to believe in my method than in fairy tales!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  5. muslimsintheus

muslimsintheus Peon

Best Answers:
    This is by far one of the best posts I read on DP. I admit that most of what I know comes from people like you "James", and I thank you so much for that. I know you have very good intentions, but you could have made it way more simple. Many of us, as you know, love to have things handed to them the easy way.

I suggest that you go back to your initial post and make few changes so that many of us that have limited English knowledge will be able to understand it better.

I run a very busy Forum with over 65.000 members and I get tons of traffic. I do my best to make each and every post as good as possible. Sometimes, I find myself spending countless hours researching subject just so I can offer my members good content, to keep them interested and keep the traffic coming.

My adsense earning is good I can't complain, by I admit that I would love to see it getting even better. I wouldn't take too much of your time. I will go directly to my main question. Would this method be useful if used on several websites at the time. In my case I have 42 website, so if I use it on let's say 40 websites would I still be able to make 100 x 40 = 4000 a month or would the keywords get saturated. In other words if 1000 of us here from DP use your method would we still all make $100 each a moth plus, or would the $100 be divided on all 1000 of us since the number of searches is of course limited to certain number of queries a day.

I hope I made my self clear, if I didn't please let me know and I will be more than happy to try to explain myself in a better way.

By the way, the reason why many people don't do things is not because they are Lazy but because they don't care. Also known as lack of responsibility and motivation.
    One last question, you said that English is not your native language, are you french? I notice that few of the words you used are in french.

Thank you so much for your help :)

muslimsintheus, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  6. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think it would work fine on many sites because it depends on choosing your couple of keywords and as well the couple keywords for each of the initial keywords, so that's 2 + 2 + 2 = 6 popular keywords for one article. So first you're being unique by your choice of couples keywords, then you are also unique because of what you write, what your imagination makes you write while using those 6 keywords in your article.

That's why competition is not important and nobody should waste one second thinking about it.

Yes I speak french, that's why I don't make any videos where I speak, because my accent is horrible, I'm aware of it.. But it's also because of lazyness I admit, otherwise I could just make videos talking about many topics and if people can't bear my accent they could simply stop listening.. Videos are easier to rank for than webpages with correct title/description.

Anyway, I know I should have added screenshots and improve the formatting and better explain, etc. But it's already a miracle that I have finally written this thing that I had in mind for a long time to write on my blog. And now I know I'll never go back to it, that's almost 100% certain, but you can take it from there and improve it, I'm not going to make any trouble or threat about that, even someone copy it and make it their own, I'm not the one who invented the stupid copyright laws, I really don't care at all!

I don't like having a forum, the one on best reviewer is my only one, but if one likes forum, he could do one with 27 categories (or less, regroup some in general categories) and simply use the forum to write his articles, then if people come from google they might join the forum and start posting other threads in this forum, that would be cool, even better than a website/blog since you have comments and also people can create new pages.. Myself I could build another adsense sharing site with those categories, write some articles of my own, etc.. But I have already too many stuffs I said to myself I want to do, so really no time or motivation to add another project..

And also don't worry about the competition, there are way more than enough people on the internet (and many millions more coming every year) to feed your family.. Really I don't think your adsense account has any limit, the more you earn the more google earns, so they can always pay you :)

7. sicooo20

sicooo20 Peon

Best Answers:
    realy u r soo helpful guy .. i like this thread not only coz itz useful but coz u dun keep ur techniques like many others and you want to help others this is enough to make me respect you :)

sicooo20, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  8. saimned

saimned Peon

Best Answers:
    this is really impressive. i have never used it so i am very much interested in applying this method

saimned, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  9. Skawt

Skawt Guest

Best Answers:
    Thats a great article with a lot of useful information but i think that the best method would be to choose a category with high searches and lower competition and than use insights to continually write on a single topic. Otherwise your site will get too many keywords and it will dilute the ones you want to target. Quality over quantity. Personally from experience i would recommend to NEW webmasters wanting to generate revenue from adsense to:

1. Find out what you want to write about (or know enough about to write appealing articles)
    2. Research the general category on insights and find a more specific niche with high results and good growth for future prosperity
    3. Follow James advice for researching keywords and matching through insights and than consult something like the adwords keyword tool to choose the highest ranking ones
    4. Write an article or two a day using your keywords and keep your site content fresh
    5. Watch your growth with something like analytics to see where users are landing and keep the theme of your writing in line with what the people are viewing

The big thing if you are taking this advice and starting out is that you boost your SEO. If your just going to write your articles for 4 weeks and hope it grows you will be surprised to watch your hits stay at 0-100/day. You need to do directory submission for your category and build backlinks. Google will match less related words from a PR 5 site over a new site without a PR no matter how solid their content is so DONT FORGET SEO! Other than that you should be good to start earning from adsense.

Skawt, Nov 3, 2011 IP
    khaldun likes this.
  10. stan7

stan7 Peon

Best Answers:
    The difference of using Google Insights in China is that you can't choose a category.
    That means right now it's impossible to choose 'Sports' or 'Arts' and get the category's results. You can only get the Top Searches and Rising Searches of all categories.

Yes, you're smart~ Baidu does have some similar tools, that is Baidu Index(http://index.baidu.com/), Baidu Top(http://top.baidu.com/) and Badidu Hot(http://hot.baidu.com/)
    In my opinion, Baidu Index is better in some aspect, for it can tell you which words are searched more when you want to compare 2 search terms.
    But totally they are not so good as Google Insights in US.
    Yet I can have many other unofficial tools to make up. So the point is to understand your thinking, not the using of tool~

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
    stan7, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  11. Markus13

Markus13 Member

Best Answers:
    This is a amazing post. I've bookmarked it already.

Markus13, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  12. MikeMik01

MikeMik01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice Article Thanks,Just one thing does the blog have to be niche oriented or just a caption/pic and some text?Thanks MIke

MikeMik01, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  13. KaiPrincess

KaiPrincess Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Amazing! I'm going to try this out very soon... I'll make sure to let everyone know.

KaiPrincess, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  14. KaiPrincess

KaiPrincess Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @JamesColin Sorry for the double post... I just started doing this and I'm kinda confused on this part.

So I have my set of keywords... I'll just use one set here as an example.

Harry Potter & Deathly Hallow

Do I take Harry Potter and search 90days, 30days, then 7days and get more keywords, or do I take Harry Potter & Deathly Hallows (together) and search 90days, 30days, and then 7days.

Thanks for the help!

KaiPrincess, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  15. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Take Harry Potter and search for.. since 2004 to present.. Just to get some ideas of keywords.. pick two, one from both lists..
    Do the same for Deathly Hallow..

Anyway that's just a suggestion.. Just do it like you feel it, the method in itself is not the main point.. the point is simply to have a program to follow nearly mindlessly in order to work and write your articles.. It's just to remove at the maximum the guessing work of finding topics to talk about, at least you're talking about popular topics, then after it's up to visitors to like it or not, depends on what you write, how you write it, etc..

Now, off topic, but Google released their G+ fan pages, so I guess I'll have to add it to my sites, boring... You should do too for the site in your method, same as you need a twitter and a facebook fan page for your site, you now need a G+ fan page.. Very sad day today, more work for us, hahaha!
    http://adsense.blogspot.com/2011/11/grow-your-audience-with-google.html

JamesColin, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  16. fiksfarenet

fiksfarenet Member

Best Answers:
    great , thank you :)

fiksfarenet, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  17. gjivan

gjivan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thankx for this article James . Very informative and detailed....i hope you didn't feel bored while posting!!!! Keep the good work going on... Cheers!!!

gjivan, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  18. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I felt bored while writing it yes because I wrote it in one go, so the middle/end is getting less and less detailled. I added one paragraph at the end afterwards, but that's it.
    I felt bored but it was nearly 3 months ago, so I had time to recover :)

JamesColin, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  19. kertco

kertco Peon

Best Answers:
    its my lucky day.... I found this great article.......very detail... its so helpful for newbie like me.... thank james......

kertco, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  20. jdevilliers

jdevilliers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is there anybody that has tried this and can show any results for it?I believe that it will work and I've done about 5 categories so far, but just want to make sure as this is hard work and I don't want to waste my own time.thanksJeanne

jdevilliers, Dec 5, 2011 IP