1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

simple html email form?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by salvador marley, Sep 12, 2004.

Can someone here help me out please. All I need to do is make an email form in a html site I am making. I have done it with flash a few times and had no problems. Ok firstly look at my enclosed pic at:

www.galaxymusic.co.uk/formimage.htm

and you will see how i want my form to look - its very simple just 4 input fields and a send and clear button, notice how everything lines up nicely which I need. Ok so now i guess I would need a php script so this can actually work but dont know how. hope i'm making sense so far

The email again option is not essential but would be nice.

My server supports php.

when the mail has been sent, i would like a new page to open up saying thank you for emailing us. Simple as that (well simple for you anyway, I hope)

I will love you forever if you can help me with this. You guys are my last hope because no one on any other forum seems to know. I am sweating because i need this badly for a client and cant figure it out. A zip with the files would be very sweet indeed if you have the time.

Thank you.

salvador marley, Sep 12, 2004 IP
  2. Dji-man

Dji-man Peon

Best Answers:
    check this page on my site. If that's what you are looking for, feel free to copy the code.

http://warmuseum.ca/cwm/cwmeng/filmlist.html

You may also want to search for form2mail on google for the script.

good luck,

Dji-man, Sep 12, 2004 IP
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    My experience with simple html forms is they do not work on AOL. Be sure to check out the form you use with someone running AOL.

Shannon

Smyrl, Sep 12, 2004 IP
  4. flawebworks

flawebworks Tech Services

Best Answers:
    Go to http://mindpalette.com and download Natemail. It's got a tutorial with it; and is easy to use as well.

You can use css to line up your form fields as demonstrated in your image.

flawebworks, Sep 12, 2004 IP
  5. salvador marley

salvador marley Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you.

salvador marley, Sep 13, 2004 IP