1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Simple Flash Chat Room

Discussion in 'Design' started by c0ldfire, May 13, 2010.

I want someone to make a very simple flash chat room with the following requirement:

1. only one main room
    2. no private messages
    3. no font color, font size, font type or style..etc
    4. no sounds or voice or video chat (no cam or mic available)
    5. no user registration required
    6. I want only chat boxes to be draggable and it has a white cloud with the text in the middle of what users are saying and each user has an empty text field to type into at the mid buttom of the room screen (the screenshot will give an idea about that below)
    7. simple nice background static picture for the room
    8. each user is able to upload his personal avatar picture from his computer to the box
    9. limited number of users can join the chat room only so it doesn't get crowded and chat clouds overlap eachother.
    10. no rating karma or points..etc

this is an idea of how it should look like:
    http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m77/fed0ra/flashchatroom.png

ofcourse "without" all extra stuff i mentioned above.

and I want a well commented source code file/files for this simple flash room

Budget is $50 max

Payment will be done via Western Union or Paypal or Liberty Reserve (preferably LR or WU)

Please PM me your offers and how many hours or days it will take you to finish this.

I will choose the lowest price...

Thank you

c0ldfire, May 13, 2010 IP
  2. canaryspace

canaryspace Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $50 wont get you a lot for your requirements but I can direct you to a script that I first used about 10 years ago and it is still for sale on the same site. Take a look at Tufats flash chat here http://www.tufat.com/script2.htm It was a great starter for me and lead on to amazing things. Simple to install and you can almost do everything you want in the admin panel. The only problem is, it is high on server resources, so as long as you are gonna have less than 25 chatters, you should be ok on a medium range VPS.

canaryspace, Jan 27, 2015 IP