1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Simple but challenging contest. Must end in 24hrs. Winner gets $30 via paypal

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by proteindude, Jun 21, 2013.

1. proteindude

proteindude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks guys for the entries. Here comes the final feedback before announcing the winner. I must say I am impressed with the entries and I sincerely want to thank you for entering this contest.

contestant: thank you for the entry. It looks nice and pleasant, however, just like many of the other entries the mistake was putting the emphasys too much on the logo rather than the name of the product. The three stripes though made the overall design appear a bit too busy.

puttu: thank for entering this contest. I like it. It is nice, stylish and a very pleasant design. I can't really fault it. The only "problem" is I happen to like another design better but yours was definitely in the top three.

pheonix89: thank you for the new designs. Definitely a very stylish and pleasant design. Unfortunately I just happened to like another design a little more otherwise I would have chosen yours as the winner. Although irrelevant now, one mistake was that you used 4 colors instead of 3 as requested. I know you could have easily changed the gray/silver to white to make it three colors and it would have looked fine, but again, I just happen to like another design a little more.

brainstormingin: thank you for the submission. It is a very nice and different design. I just feel it is a bit too geometrically correct. If I had hired you for this project I am sure with a few chabges you would have done something I would really like. Great work.

VashaDesign: thank you for the entry. It is just a touch too plain for my liking.

And as there can only be one winner, that winner is good designer. Please PM me so I can send you the payment.

Once again thank you guys for taking part in this contest.

proteindude, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  2. good designer

good designer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    payment received, file sent

thanx to all

good designer, Jun 23, 2013 IP