1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

simon leung want to partner with me

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by platina, Jul 26, 2007.

is this for real? I know Simon leung is a adword expert and many pay him lots of money . He chatted with me for 2 hours and he want to collaborate with me. However , i was really skeptic , if he was really simon leung.He said he need some apprentice or people to handle his big projects. I am really skeptic , if he is simon leung or not. anybody else had that sort of experience
    ? I told him i had only 6 months of experience under me. I have made money but yet reached only 4 figures. I am falling for scammer?

platina, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  2. iJeff

iJeff Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's quite interesting, how are you contacting him and through what medium?

iJeff, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  3. platina

platina Peon

Best Answers:
    through yahoo messenger . I came to know about this whole thing from his close friend. Who i met with him some 6 months back. I talked to both of them via messenger. Infact i asked him , how could i believe u r simon ? well , i dont know , but even he handed over me his apprentice pdf agreement , which i chose not to sign . I said i need money first . I told him , in my past 4 yrs i have seen many scams . I dont know if u r simon or not. But kinda freaky stuff.

platina, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  4. iJeff

iJeff Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd probably look for anything abnormal within the document and the YIM address. Besides that, just approach with caution, what is he asking?

iJeff, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  5. platina

platina Peon

Best Answers:
    well , in the document , it was stated . no compensation will be given , i pointed him out , that i want upfront money for my work. He said ok we will look into that. Thing that wonder is why he is interested in me? Lol . May be i put up good proposal. strange , may be its biggest thing happening to me or worse scam of my life.

platina, Jul 27, 2007 IP
  6. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty sure it's a scam, just doesn't sound believable.

dlm, Jul 27, 2007 IP
  7. umer

umer Guest

Best Answers:
    Be very careful or if possible arrange a meeting with him face to face.

umer, Jul 27, 2007 IP
  8. platina

platina Peon

Best Answers:
    i cant meet him , i am living 10k miles away from him .

platina, Jul 27, 2007 IP
  9. iJeff

iJeff Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ah, this is through his web site, correct? I've tried applying to the same thing, but it sounds like a way to receive free work. Alejandro Reye replies on his behalf, if it is indeed his.

iJeff, Jul 27, 2007 IP
  10. John Guanzon

John Guanzon Peon

Best Answers:
    Talked with Alejandro who is a friend of mine, he said he has seen this post, and yes it was him.

John Guanzon, Jul 27, 2007 IP
  11. simonleung

simonleung Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't frequently visit forums anymore (my last post in this forum was over a year ago), but since this thread has been brought to my attention a few days ago and is about me, I figured that now is a good time to clarify any confusion you may have.

But before we begin, here is proof for the skeptics that this opportunity is legit:

1) The Apprentice Program details are hosted on the http//www.simonleung.com domain at http//www.simonleung.com/apprentice

2) The homepage of http://www.simonleung.com promotes this opportunity

3) And if you require further proof that this domain name is owned by me, feel free to look up the WhoIs record

Now, the exact details of this program are clearly described at http//www.simonleung.com/apprentice, but the reader's digest version is that apprentices have the opportunity to propel their individual successes at no cost by working in a team environment on real Internet Marketing projects that are making money (other experts actually charge their clients anywhere from $1000 to $10,000 or more to be an apprentice), getting mentored personally by me (my clients pay me $1000/hr for consultation, $1500 per optimization and $3000 for coaching), as well as the chance to travel with me and get VIP access to seminars and private invitations to retreats and vacations with other famous Internet Marketing experts.

We are looking for highly motivated individuals who sees and understands this as an opportunity to learn, profit and have fun, and we appreciate those who do and gladly welcome them to the team.

And for those who don't, we can still have a business relationship, but the private invitations and insider perks are obviously reserved for those who are in the inner circle of my team.

For example, Alejandro Reyes, my right hand man, will be traveling with me to Boise to meet with Russell Brunson, San Francisco as a VIP guest at a seminar I'm speaking at, and a private vacation cruise where Mike Filsaime, Tom Beal, Rich Schefren, Gary Ambrose, Rick Raddatz, Paulie Sabol, Donna Fox, Michael Morgan, Sam Heyer, Deb and JP Micek and more will also be attending.

Even if I were charging him $1000s to be on my team, the opportunities above would have been worth the cost to him alone.

I hope I've been able to clarify any confusions you may have about the legitimacy of my identity, benefits of my Apprentice Program and whether or not it is for you.

To learn more, please visit http//www.simonleung.com/apprentice

simonleung, Jul 29, 2007 IP
  12. iJeff

iJeff Active Member

Best Answers:

No doubt about the legitimacy now, having it all clarified. I'm looking forward to meeting with Alejandro online this week. Thanks for posting.

iJeff, Jul 29, 2007 IP
  13. platina

platina Peon

Best Answers:
    yep , everything is clarified. Alejandro is a great guy and even simon . I have chatted with both of them and both are really generous guys. If anybody want to be partner with them , i'll highly recommend it. (Though you will receive money after whole project will launch. ) . But good way to learn things , then reading bulk of digital junk , which offer no value at all.

platina, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  14. mahmode

mahmode Peon

Best Answers:
    was thinking of this before and this is great opportunity, will submit my application.

mahmode, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  15. primeelite

primeelite Peon

Best Answers:
    sounds like a good op

primeelite, Aug 1, 2007 IP