1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Similarweb vs Hitwise vs ComScore

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Eddie1234, Jul 30, 2015.

Hi there,

I am looking at ways at being able to estimate competitor sales, i.e how much revenue are they generating, what products are they selling and how many of them are they selling. I realise that there is no one stop solution to this, but I think this can be estimated by looking at click rates, conversion rates, basket size, bounce rates etc. I've recently come across Similarweb, which seems to provide all this kind of data, and they claim they have an algorithm to calculate this. I was wondering what people's recommendations were, whether Similarweb is the best option (I realise I may have to pay for some of their premium data), what its advantages over Hitwise or Comscore might be. Alternatively, would be very open to hearing about other data providers which might offer the same services.
    Thanks

Eddie1234, Jul 30, 2015 IP