1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Similar wordpress themes like the followings

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by SirDarknight, Jun 30, 2012.

Can someone recommend me some similar themes like those these sites using : www.tutorialstag.com www.1stwebdesigner.com www.blogtechnics.com www.pshero.com www.layersmagazine.com

Last edited: Jun 30, 2012
    SirDarknight, Jun 30, 2012 IP
  2. seethemes

seethemes Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi SirDarkKnight,

Sorry nobody has got back to you in so long. I have had a quick look through your links there and I think WooThemes have plenty of themes that match your request. If you want to part with a bit of money you could get Continuum or Headlines - both of which will make for a great looking blog. They also have a few similar free themes, just have a look for 'Magazine' style themes.

As a word of advice it's best avoid free themes where possible if they are not from a major provider. A lot of the free themes have viruses, and contain backlinks to a lot of spam sites.

If you have any other questions or want some more theme suggestions, just shoot me a PM or post, or you can get us on Twitter (@seethemes), Skype or Live Chat on seethemes.com

Cheers,

James (@seethemes)

seethemes, Sep 19, 2012 IP