1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Similar Market Audience on FB

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Guntzenbach Conrad, Aug 12, 2019.

Hello,

I'm not sure if this been discussed before. I have been marketing on facebook for the last 2 to 3 years. Lately I have been reading and watching Youtube to find the best methods on audience targeting.

Today I got intrigued by some sponsored advertisements as I did my regular visit to FB.

I saw some sponsored advertisement advertising products 100 percent similar to what I have been looking at the last few days in other various shopping websites (i.e Lazada, Shoppee, Ebay, Aliexpress).

How to do that? What options must I select in facebook ads manager to get something like that? Remarketing directly from competitors website is not possible, correct?

Constructive replies would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Guntzenbach Conrad, Aug 12, 2019 IP
  2. Meina

Meina Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you perhaps visit those websites via their FB pages? I guess that's why you're being targeted by it.

Meina, Sep 19, 2019 IP
  3. Milky miky

Milky miky Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have once watch a video from a such page even for a second they will have the mean to retarget you

Milky miky, Sep 23, 2019 IP