1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SilverCoinsCollection.com Automated Amazon Online Store selling Silver Bullion Coins

Discussion in 'Sites' started by onlinebisnes, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    www.SilverCoinsCollection.com is fully 100% Automated Online Shop that integrated with Amazon associate and Niche Autoblog.

Silver is the best investment and also an insurance towards your asset especially on current economic down turn.

The website has been build from combination of Superior web element to-date which is Wordpress CMS engine, Powerful yet easy to manage E-commerce themes, and one of the most premium WP plugins, WP-Robot.

I've done all the integration of these elements myself and the result is unbelievable one of the Complete Solution to Automated WP Ecommerce/eStore.
    For this website I've Setup, Design and Optimize specifically for Silver Coins Niche.
    The website have pre-installed with few products from various sources, most of them are from Amazon associates.
    This website considered as a new website so I sell them without any traffics and revenue.
    I've set the low bin for the website as I am selling them without the revenue as the whole system it self worth more than $500usd.

WHAT YOU WILL GET
    1) Domain Name.
    This domain is registered at NameCheap.com since year ago and I just renew them for the next 1 year. Its free to get NameCheap.com account, if you don’t have one, you can just register for free account at NameCheap.com, then I can transfer the domain to your account for free.

2) Support on Website Transfer.
    Full support for site transfer via PM or YM, please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

3) Custom Modified Premium WP-Themes.
    The site comes with modified niche e-commerce themes dedicated to this site, all modification done by myself including custom header logo.

4) Premium Automated WP Plugins.
    Free Premium Plugins to help you find and manage website with fresh new content everyday with related niche content rich keywords.

5) Complete premium tools to run the website automated:

+ Customization of Beautiful Premium Themes worth $200usd

+ Premium WP-Robot autoblog plugins worth more than $135usd (custom sublicense will be given).

+ Plus! I will give some of extra premium plugins to who ever BIN the site (BIN Bonuses):-

1. Full License Mailing plugins (from tribulant.com) worth $49.99usd (I've the dev license).

2. Full License Banner Rotator plugins (from tribulant.com) worth $29.99usd (I've the dev license).

3. Full License Premium Autoblogged plugins worth $59usd (sublicense will be given).

4. Full Version of wp-unique plugins worth $37usd .

5. Premium Top/Bottom Announcement Bar worth $12usd.

All plugins comes with valid license, none of them are nulled.

All of that alone worth more than $500usd, and you can try find similar setup out there but I can guarantee you that you would not find anything exactly as my website as I did the custom mod of automatic e-commerce system myself.

onlinebisnes, Oct 11, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.