1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Silly question about templates, scripts, and how to use them... Please HELP!!

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by AngelaR, May 1, 2007.

http://www.templatemonster.com/website-templates/10006.htmlHi there guys!

I have a question about one of the templates I saw at template monster:
    http://www.templatemonster.com/website-templates/10006.html

Its a search engine template, and I was wondering how abouts you would make this template work for you. I have a script that I am using right now, and I would like to somehow incorporate it into this somehow, but how would I do that?? If you take a look at my site www.ifrogg.net you'll find that this looks nothing like this template. But how would I go abouts incorporating what I have into this template?

I hope this makes sense.. In other words when they sell these templates how do they expect the functions to work?

Any help is definately appreciated.
    -Ang:)

AngelaR, May 1, 2007 IP
  2. QiSoftware

QiSoftware Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You would need to know a little html or CSS to incorporate the template for your site. You could also hire someone to do it for you.

Q...

QiSoftware, May 1, 2007 IP
  3. kkoder2007

kkoder2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    --------------------------------------------------------
    In other words when they sell these templates how do they expect the functions to work?
    --------------------------------------------------------

Hi Angela,

These templates are not coded, there will be only some simple links in the menu, all the coding to make this template work for you, has to be done by yourself, if you ask them to make it work for you, they ask for more money!!

Templates are only web page designs, with simple web page navigation, functionality has to be coded-in by the buyer.

hope this helps.

kkoder2007, May 2, 2007 IP
  4. jperezmt

jperezmt Peon

Best Answers:
    kkoder is right, template monster sell only that, templates. No functionality or anything just an empty shell. If you have a search script you would have to do it yourself or you can go to sites like guru.com or odesk.com to hire someone to do it for you.

jperezmt, May 2, 2007 IP
  5. AngelaR

AngelaR Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks so much everyone for your insightful answers. I will definately be bringing someone in to do this for me... :)

AngelaR, May 3, 2007 IP