1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Significance of Press Releases in Web Marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by blackmaddy123, Jan 16, 2015.

Well, in the perspective of SEO or even NON-SEO professionals, it may occur to some that PR-Releases are not that valuable. Well, i don't know about everyone but i believe that it has so much importance and weight for SEO - Link building.

The reason that many people ignore Press-Releases may be because most of the Authoritative Press-Releases sites like Emailwire.com, PRleap.com and so many more they are paid. Well if i am not mistaken there are still so many other resources that are free and i don't think so that it matters or not that they provide you a (Do-follow link or No-follow link).

The point is that on the bigger picture you are missing the ultimate goal i.e
    1. Creating awareness of your presence!
    2. Getting Traffic to your website / blog / store for specific Product!

Well, that should be quite enough for making a point here, now let us get straight to the business!

If anyone of you know some valuable resources regardless of (Follow / Nofollow) Links, but they let you post Free press releases plus they have a significant Page Rank on Google. Let's Share! i have so many here let me begin with some.

They might be very helpful for related concerned Fellas :)

Note: Post any source with Page rank verified from Multipagerank.com Thank you :)

ExactRelease.com pr3
    Free-Press-Release.com pr5
    FreePRNow.com pr3

blackmaddy123, Jan 16, 2015 IP