1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Signed up to adcenter last week and setup ads but nothing happening?

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by Mikevic80, Apr 30, 2012.

Hi guys,

Hoping some one with adcenter experience can help.

I signed up last week, added my ad campaign and also my payment info etc... To date nothing has happened. My ads haven't been shown at all and there is now messages indicating a problem. The campaign says active.

Any one else run into this and know how to fix it?

Thank you!

Mikevic80, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  2. cook920

cook920 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They were running behind getting ads approved a few weeks ago. You can call like I did and they will tell you thy will expedite, but they can't expedite. It is a totally different department and you must wait for ad approval before they start running.

If you don't want to call you can chat as well.

When you look at your ad does it indicate eligible or active?

cook920, May 3, 2012 IP
  3. ckone

ckone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have to call or instant chat with them to find out. I had about 20 ads running and then all of a sudden I didn't have any impressions anymore. My status on all my campaigns, ad groups, and keywords stated active. I finally did a chat with a rep and then said that all of my ads had been stopped because of one ads landing page. The offer I was promoting was no longer available so it wasn't relevant to what I was targeting. Which is a violation of there guidelines. It took 5 days for them to review and reinstate my account. Anytime something doesn't seem right I always call or chat right away now because they don't tell you.

I hope that helps and good luck!

ckone, May 10, 2012 IP
  4. Mikevic80

Mikevic80 Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the info, I ended up getting an automated phone call a week after posting this from adcenter to welcome me. Shortly after my ads began to show.

Mikevic80, May 16, 2012 IP
  5. bizopp71

bizopp71 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to send them an email describing your problem. They have great customer service. They will reply and solve your problems. I have been using adcenter for quite some time, and have all my issues resolved in a timely manner.

bizopp71, Jun 17, 2012 IP