1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

signatures on blogs

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by 2point2, May 13, 2010.

In the comment area on most blogs there is no area to leave a signature. Do you just avoid those blogs or is there a way to leave a signature?

2point2, May 13, 2010 IP
  2. MarketingWiseGuy

MarketingWiseGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Usually you can enter your URL so that people can follow your comments back to your site. Your name should be clickable back to your site after you make a post.

MarketingWiseGuy, May 13, 2010 IP
  3. bikerguy

bikerguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey you're right! I didn't know that was available. Thanks for the info MarketingWiseGuy.

bikerguy, May 13, 2010 IP
  4. ceaseer

ceaseer Peon

Best Answers:
    Also, if you get greedy and leave a signature within the comment you will likely have your comment declined. Also, if you are going through the work of leaving comments make a worthwhile comment. If you offer some valuable input people will be cusrious who you are and visit your link.

ceaseer, May 13, 2010 IP
  5. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Some blogs even allow you to link to a particular webpage or blog posts. The best is to find those dofollow blogs with commentluv. Your latest blog post will be displayed as well.

scheng1, May 14, 2010 IP
  6. 1SEONewby

1SEONewby Peon

Best Answers:
    My strategy for blog posts is to first see if I can post my URL. If not I move on to something else. I select blogs that are interesting and that I am qualified to comment on and I do write relevent comments. Finally I commend the blog author for posting an interesting topic or useful information. Authors like to post positive comments. You are more likely to get your comment posted if you are complimentary.

1SEONewby, May 14, 2010 IP
  7. freshdevelopment

freshdevelopment Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is good advice. If you try to do things too quickly, take shortcuts, spam etc. it won't pay off. Offer something of use to the blog post or don't bother at all.

freshdevelopment, May 14, 2010 IP