1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Signageinfo.com not listed in DMOZ.COM Directory

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by SignageInfo, May 28, 2012.

Hello All I have listed my company website http://www.signageinfo.com in DMOZ.COM open directory long time ago in following category. Our company website provide news and information from Digital Signage & DOOH industry for that we have collaborated with allt he related companies to provide their new product release, pres release and services. http://www.dmoz.org/Business/Business_Services/Signage/Digital/News_and_Media/ I have no idea why its taking so much time and if any members can tell the reason why its not listed? At least i can try to solve the issue if i know what has to be done from my side to get listed properly. I have followed the instruction provided in DMOZ. Please any one here in this forum to help me? Regards SignageInfo

SignageInfo, May 28, 2012 IP
  2. jimnoble

jimnoble Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This query is identical to one over in RZ where there are replies.

jimnoble, May 28, 2012 IP
  3. Mega B

Mega B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This looks to me a bit of self promotion of your website and nothing else,you go into alot of detail what your site or business offers.Of course i could well be wrong but i dont think i am.

Mega B, May 28, 2012 IP
  4. SignageInfo

SignageInfo Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Mega B(starcaller)

Well i can assure that i have no intention of promoting my website here. The only reason i am here because i have submitted my website to DMOZ and its not been listed for a long time and hoping any member over here can guide me or suggest.

As far as i learned from other threads and some members told me that including jimnoble.it might take a days to a few years and unpredictable when your site will get approved by the member who is assigned to that particular category.

That means i have to wait and see and hope it will be soon...

Regards
    SignageInfo

SignageInfo, May 29, 2012 IP
  5. jimnoble

jimnoble Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nope, I never said that; you made it up.

Several hundred of us have universal permissions, can edit in any category that we wish, and do so. It's likely that your listing suggestions will be evaluated by one of us.

jimnoble, May 29, 2012 IP